Make use of LASIK laser vision correction designed to treat conditions such as short-sightedness, long-sightedness and astigmatism
What You'll Get
View Other Locations
$4,549 for bladeless laser eye treatment LASIK package on both eyes
- Aims to treat conditions such as short-sightedness, long-sightedness and astigmatism
- Utilises advance bladeless LASIK correction with Wavefront technology
- Cornea is not directly lasered, which aims to make healing quicker
- Includes medications and postoperative consultations
- Consultation to take place in Mudgee practice; treatment will be done in Sydney CBD or Canberra CBD practices
Established by the first female ophthalmologist to perform LASIK eye surgery in Australia Dr Kerrie Meades, Personal Eyes has 12 surgery centres in NSW and ACT. Customers can undergo a range of laser eye surgery treatments that are comprehensive and customised to individual needs. The specialists at Personal Eyes offer a number of services, which include LASIK and cataract eye surgery, as well as short sightedness and macular degeneration treatments.
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
What is laser eye surgery?
Laser eye surgery aims to improve vision, tending to both long and short-sightedness. The operation is performed under local anaesthetic, and involves a careful reshaping of the cornea.
What happens at the consultation?
The practitioner will explain the process and perform an eye test. There will then be an opportunity to raise any questions and concerns, and discuss the risks and factors of consideration.
What aftercare is needed?
Clients will need to rest their eyes after the surgery, and are therefore recommended to arrange for a family member or friend to take care of them. Driving will not be possible and a few days off work may be necessary. Eye pads are often worn for at least 24 hours and, if not, sunglasses can prevent dust or debris from getting in the eye.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Not valid on Sat and Sun
• Results will vary for each person
• Consultation to take place in Mudgee practice; treatment will be done in Sydney CBD or Canberra CBD practices
• New customers only
• Not valid for existing clients who have already been assessed and deemed suitable
• Initial consultations required to determine suitability for procedure
• Must pass eligibility consultation or refund will be issued
• Refund less the cost of tests and consultation fees available if the client does not wish to proceed with the treatment after initial consultation. If the client is deemed suitable for the treatment, no refund available after second consultation if the client does not wish to proceed
• Second consultation is bulk billed. $250 surcharge applies for patients without Medicare cover
• Timing of procedure to be agreed between customer and practitioner is recommended
• Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, a second opinion may be sought from an appropriately qualified health practitioner
• Recommended only for purchasers who full understand the treatment and risks of the treatment
• Please expect a waiting time between consultation and procedure
• Patients are required to return for post-operative appointment after the procedure
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation should occur: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book:1300 68 3937 or (02) 6374 1869 and email email@example.com with voucher code and security code to book
• State Voucher and security code at time of booking through phone and email
• Present printed voucher on arrival