Travel into the heart of Australia on a Kings Canyon day trip from Ayers Rock. Your journey takes you to a classic outback cattle station at Kings Creek Station and reveals the amazing landscape of Kings Canyon. For tremendous views over the immense chasm, explore the canyon’s steep cliffs on the Rim Walk or follow an easier route along the canyon’s floor on the Creek Bed Walk. At the end of the tour, you have the option to return to Ayers Rock or continue to Alice Springs.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kings Creek Station, Stuart Highway NT, Kings Canyon, Northern Territory 0872 Australia
Enjoy breakfast at this working cattle station!
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Kings Canyon, Watarrka National Park, Red Centre, Northern Territory Via Luritja Road Or Larapinta Drive, Northern Territory Australia
Take part in a 6 km hike around Kings Canyon Rim Walk or enjoy a more leisurely 45 minute walk through the Kings Canyon Creek Bed
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Kings Canyon Resort, Luritja Rd, Petermann NT 0872, Australia
Enjoy free time for lunch (own expense).
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Due to steep and uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities
- Please wear comfortable clothing and sturdy walking shoes
- A minimum of 3 litres of water is required for those participating in the 6km Rim Walk. The supplier will provide water, you just need to bring your own water bottles!
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- While this tour isn't suitable for guests travelling in a wheelchair due to the nature of the walks involved, guests in a wheelchair are welcome on our tours provided they are accompanied by an able-bodied companion and do not require assistance from the supplier to embark and disembark the vehicle.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Professional Local Guide
- Pickup from all hotels within Ayers Rock Resort
- Super comfortable luxury vehicle including: free wifi, in seat USB, air conditioning & W/C
- Breakfast at an Kings Creek Station- a working cattle and camel station!
- Learn all about the outback and spectacular Kings Canyon with your expert local guide
- 6 km hike around the Kings Canyon Rim Walk- 3hrs
- Option of shorter Kings Canyon Creek Bed Walk- 1 hr return
- Free time at Kings Canyon Resort to grab yourself some lunch (own expense)
- Free time at Kings Canyon Resort for a swim after your Rim Walk!
- Drop off at all Ayers Rock Resort hotels
- Entry/Admission - Kings Creek Station
- Entry/Admission - Kings Canyon
- Lunch and Drinks
- Entry/Admission - Kings Canyon Resort
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-ups commence prior to the tour start time. Please refer to your voucher for your hotel pick-up time or call the operator. You will be collected from the hotel you have selected in the drop down list. If you wish to change your pick-up location, you must call the operator at least 24 hrs prior to travel. If your hotel does not appear on the dropdown list, the operator does not pick-up from your hotel. Please phone the operator to arrange an alternate pick-up time and location.
12 hours 30 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the AAT Kings in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.