Experience an unforgettable sunrise at Uluru (Ayers Rock). Warm up with a tea or coffee and settle in on the viewing platform for an incredible view of the surrounding desert landscape as the sun rises over Uluru and Kata Tjuta. Walk the trail through Walpa Gorge following the natural creek between two of the tallest domes of Kata Tjuta.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Uluru Sunrise Viewing Area, Mutitjulu NT 0872, Australia
Rise early and travel into Uluru–Kata Tjuta National Park. Enjoy a warming tea, coffee or hot chocolate as the dawn creeps across the desert plain and lights up Uluru
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kata-Tjuta Dunes Viewing Area, Petermann NT 0872, Australia
Enjoy a panoramic view of the southern side of Kata Tjuta from the Dune Viewing platform. Uluru can also be easily seen on the distant horizon from this lookout.Your Driver Guide will provide insight into the history and geology of this ancient land
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Walpa Gorge, Petermann NT 0872, Australia
On arrival at Kata Tjuta, spend time exploring Walpa Gorge, following the path between two of the tallest domes, to a lush oasis in the desert
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Uluru Kata Tjuta National Park Entry fee of $25 AUD per adult and $12.50 AUD per child will be payable upon your tour check in. This entry fee lasts for 3 consecutive days, so you can reuse as often as you wish. The ticket can also be pre-purchased upon your arrival into Yulara
- Operates in all weather conditions, and the Australian desert can be quite cool in the early morning. Please dress appropriately
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, please ensure appropriate footwear is warn
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Tea, coffee or hot chocolate & biscuits
- Experienced local driver/guide
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Travel in a super comfortable coach with: free wifi, in seat USB and air conditioning
- Uluru Kata Tjuta National Park Entry fee (AUD $25 per adult and AUD $12.50 per child)
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-ups commence prior to the tour start time. Please refer to your voucher for your hotel pick-up time or call the operator. You will be collected from the hotel you have selected in the drop down list. If you wish to change your pick-up location, you must call the operator at least 24 hrs prior to travel. If your hotel does not appear on the dropdown list, the operator does not pick-up from your hotel. Please phone the operator to arrange an alternate pick-up time and location.
1.5 Hour prior to sunrise
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the AAT Kings in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.