Travel from Ayers Rock Resort to the Uluru sunset viewing area. Enjoy nibbles and a complimentary glass of wine as the sun sinks over the western horizon and the evening sky brings out the many shades of colour for which Uluru is famous.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Uluru Rd, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Northern Territory 0872 Australia
• Depart the resort late afternoon for Uluru–Kata Tjuta National Park
• Enjoy sparkling wine and nibbles as you begin to absorb the enormity and beauty of your surroundings
• You can just relax or stroll around the Sunset Viewing Area to discover your own personal space to watch the amazing Uluru sunset
• Don’t forget to take a photo every few minutes to capture the famous colour change
• Have your Driver Guide take a photo of you with Uluru in the background – although they say the memory will stay with you forever!
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Guests that require a wheelchair are welcome on our tours providing they are accompanied by an able-bodied companion and do not require special assistance from the supplier to embark and disembark the vehicle. Wheelchairs will be stored under the vehicle whilst in transit. If travelling with a wheelchair, you must contact the supplier at least 72hrs prior to departure to ensure your wheelchair can be accommodated.
- If travelling with an infant that requires a stroller, you must contact the supplier at least 72hrs prior to departure to ensure the can be accommodated.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Australian Sparkling Wine and Nibbles at Sunset
- Experienced Local Guide
- Super comfortable luxury vehicle including: free wifi, in seat USB and air conditioning
- Pickup and drop-off from Ayers Rock Resort hotels
- Soft drink and juice at sunset
- National Park Fee
- Entry/Admission - Uluru
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-ups commence prior to the tour start time. Please refer to your voucher for your hotel pick-up time or call the operator. You will be collected from the hotel you have selected in the drop down list. If you wish to change your pick-up location, you must call the operator at least 24 hrs prior to travel. If your hotel does not appear on the dropdown list, the operator does not pick-up from your hotel. Please phone the operator to arrange an alternate pick-up time and location.
30 minutes prior to sunset
1 hour 45 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the AAT Kings in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.