Starting from $50 per person, you will enjoy a fantastic view of the waters and the abundant marine life. Dunsborough’s Geographe Bay is the whales’ annual resting area. They stop over the calm waters every September, as they prepare for long swims.
No summer holiday is complete without a whale watching tour. Whale migration begins in late May and runs until November and December, making both months the ideal season for whale sightings. All Sea Charters brings you the ultimate whale watching experience in Western Australia.
We guarantee you will see whales, and we are so confident you will see our beautiful whales we are happy to take you out again free it you.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: All Sea Charters, Busselton, Western Australia 6280 Australia
Whale Watching from the picturesque town of Dunsborough.
See Humpback Whales, Calves, Southern Right Whales, Other marine life and Birds.
Departing at 9.45 am and 1.15pm from Dunsborough Boat Ramp.
A roomy back deck and front deck to view whales up close, or 360 degree view from the flybridge.
In case you miss that magical shot - Free Cd from previous tours for all bookings.
Complimentary morning/afternoon tea provided.
Witness these magestic creatures up close while they take a rest in Geographe Bay before continuing their migration to Antarctica.
All Passengers also have the opportunity to take up discounts with local attractions and eateries.
Suffer Motion Sickness - while our bot is very stable we understand some suffer this condition so medication is recommended but for that added comfort - all passengers are welcome to our complimentary anti nausea wristbands to ensure you enjoy watching the beautiful whales and marine life.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 38 travelers
- Free Picture CD - From previous Tours in case you miss that magical shot
- Expert commentary from experienced crew.
- Free Morning/Afternoon Tea.
- Free Anti Nausea wristbands for those that suffer motion sickness,
- Discounts at Local attractions and Eateries.
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Hotel pick up and drop off. You must make your own way to/from departure point.
Dunsborough Professional Fisherman's Boat Ramp, 306 Geographe Bay Rd, Quindalup WA 6281, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the All Sea Charters in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.