Explore the famous Freycinet National Park in Coles Bay during a 4-hour ATV tour. You'll experience the spectacular beauty of Cape Tourville Lighthouse, Bluestone Bay and the crystal waters of South Friendly Beaches as well as a great day of riding. Lunch is included.
Take an adventurous ride exploring the stunning white beaches and striking granite peaks of Freycinet National Park, allowing you to get right off the beaten path and thoroughly explore the spectacular Freycinet environment.
Cruise along bush tracks through native eucalypt forest and boulder strewn valleys for sweeping coastal vistas and views of secluded bays.
It’s a family friendly, small-group tour, with professional guides and training to ensure it’s an experience all can enjoy.
About This Deal
Tours depart daily from Coles Bay at 8am.
See Freycinet in a way like no other! Riding your own all-terrain vehicle to isolated parts of the famous Freycinet National Park. You will see magical beaches and spectacular granite sea cliffs. This fully guided ATV tour gives you a truly special insight into this rarely seen coastal environment.
A quad bike tour is the perfect way to get off the beaten track and discover some of Freycinet's lesser known beautiful spots! The team of professional guides have extensive ATV experience. Best of all, no previous experience is necessary and all training is provided!
Your 4-hour adventure starts at the stunning Coles Bay on the East Coast of Tasmania, the gateway to the Freycinet Peninsula. At the start of the tour you will learn the basics of quad riding, including safe ATV handling and riding technique. From here your guide takes you for an unforgettable journey through the coastal forest along 4WD tracks to two stunning destinations.
First you will ride to South Friendly Beaches, a secluded, pristine, white sandy beach where you will enjoy a tea break and a walk on the beach. From here you travel through boulder strewn valleys to admire the Coastal Cliffs surrounding Cape Tourville Lighthouse or onto the inviting cove of Bluestone Bay, where you will break for lunch.
During the tour, a strong emphasis is placed on interpretive tours of the national park and provide you with a full appreciation of the area with its rich cultural, historical and environmental heritage. Using ATVs allows people to feel a sense of freedom and connect with the area. You ride the bumps, feel the breeze and take in the sights and smells of nature. The tour wraps up around noon.
The vehicles have automatic transmission, are simple to operate and suitable for beginners and up. All tours include an additional 30 minute training session.
The tour operator is proudly carbon neutral and is a member of Greening Australia's Breathe Easy program, ensuring they are taking care of the environment in the best way possible!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 16 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please wear long pants, shoes or boots, warm top.
- Bring your camera.
- You may want to bring a change of clothes (Clothes may get dirty).
- All vehicle operators require a valid drivers license (Minimum ‘P’ plates).
- Quadbikes are only suitable for one person.
- Automatic vehicles
- Operated in Freycinet National Park
- Please meet at our booking office 15 minutes before the tour commences.
- Minimum rider age is 18 years.
- Maximum is 5 people per booking.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Trained and experienced guide(s)
- Tours begin with a detailed safety training program
- All safety equipment
- Lunch pack and morning refreshments
- Wet weather gear
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entrance fees to the National Park
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Coles Bay House, 24 Freycinet Dr, Coles Bay TAS 7215, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the ALL4Adventure in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.