Hosted by Andrew from Organic Conservation. Indulge your senses with a tour of the Mornington Peninsula. Max of 4 guests.We start our day heading to the Mornington Pensisula visiting Arthurs Seat for panoramic views over Port Phillip Bay, making our way to Cape Schanck, part of the Mornington Peninsula National Park. A hike through the native bushland brings us to Bushrangers Bay/Beach. The guided walk is a total of 5.2 km and takes about 2 hoursLunchViews from over looking a local vineyard on the peninsula, enjoy a wine-tasting adventure and delicious menu. A range of menu options are available.Bubbly, Whites and Pinot Noir or bush walkRound off the day in the most relaxing way possible; by tasting the regions wines, from sparkling wine to great pinot noir, you will enjoy a fabulous tasting. Or keep the adventure going as we make out way out for a bush walk on the Pensisula.the day is yours and can be customised to suit your group!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bushrangers Bay, Boneo rd, Flinders, Victoria Australia
Explore one of Victoria's best beaches
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mornington Peninsula National Park, Point Nepean Road, Victoria Australia
Visit areas around the peninsula
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Lunch - Features pork shoulder, spiced lamb leg, hot smoked salmon & charcoal chicken. The dishes are full of flavour & delicious, presented and so delicious. Accompanied by a range of snacks, sides, salads.
- Entry/Admission - Mornington Peninsula National Park
Tenancy 18/2 Swanston St, Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Central pickup at Federation Square, end of Russel Street.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Andrew Coghill in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.