We offer small tour, maximum of 11 passengers. We visit the Wild life park on the Island. This is the best place to see kangaroo ,wallabies and a large variety of other animals
We try and stay away from the crowds during the day,
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Phillip Island Wildlife Park, 2115 Phillip Island Rd, Cowes, Phillip Island, Victoria 3922 Australia
You will have the opportunity to see the kangaroos and view many of the other Australian animals including koalas.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Cowes, Cowes, Phillip Island, Victoria
We then visit Cowes the local village on the island. Here you will be able to explore some of the local shops, purchase some refreshments (own cost) and enjoy a stroll on the local beach.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Nobbies Centre, 1320 Ventnor Rd, Summerlands, Phillip Island, Victoria 3922 Australia
We then travel to the Nobbies, a rugged rocky outcrop and seal rock. Here you will get the chance to walk along the board walk and visit the seal centre.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Phillip Island Nature Parks - Penguin Parade, 1019 Ventnor Rd Summerlannds Estate, Summerlands, Phillip Island, Victoria 3922 Australia
Finally we head to the penguin parade to watch the penguins returning to their nests from a day at sea.
There are various options to upgrade your penguin parade experience, subject to availability.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: St Paul's Cathedral, Cnr Flinders & Swanston Streets, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
After the penguins we head directly back to Melbourne.
Duration: 1 minute
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Around And About is following all recommendation and local laws regarding the Covid-19 situation.
- Entry to Wildlife park
- Entry to Penguin Parade
- Entry/Admission - Phillip Island Wildlife Park
- Entry/Admission - Phillip Island Nature Parks - Penguin Parade
St Paul's Cathedral, Melbourne, Flinders St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Please wait on step of main entry to church on Flinders Street.
(This is on the corner of Swanston Street, Opposite Federation Square, and diagonally opposite Flinders street Station) Please be ready 5 minutes prior to your pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Around and About Travel in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.