A wonderful way to experience nature, learn some local history, and feast on delectable treats, as you visit some famous iconic Perth destinations and wildlife. Meet our friendly dolphins, see magnificent Estuary homes and experience the wonder of Fremantle.
Once in Mandurah board your one-hour dolphin and a scenic canal cruise and head out on the water to see the playful dolphins in their natural habitat.
Visit the famous Chocolate store for free chocolate tastings and purchase to take home.
Arrive at Fremantle to experience the cosmopolitan vibe of the cappuccino strip, the amazing view at Monument Hill for a bird’s eye view of Fremantle & port and the eclectic cultural ‘Freo’ vibe at the Port, Fisherman’s Wharf and the markets before heading back to Perth.
For urgent bookings during the weekend or within 24 hours, call us on +61 08 9221 2400.
What You'll Get
• Take in the sights of the Swan River, the Bell Tower and Kings Park as we drive past.
• Cruise the canals of Mandurah and meet dolphins swimming in their natural habitat.
• Once in Mandurah board your one-hour dolphin and scenic canal cruiseand head out on the water to see the playful dolphins in their natural habitat.
• The local dolphins – bottlenose dolphins (tursiops truncatus), are very friendly and often you will notice them playing in the wake of your cruise boat.
• On the boat you may also marvel at the luxury canal homes, the Creery Wetlands and their abundant birdlife as you cruise the Captain will provide information and interesting commentary.
• Normal dolphins are approximately 3 metres long and live up to approximately 30 years, and can swim 40 km’s an hour.
• Cruise past the town of Mandurah and admire the majestic homes on the banks of the estuary.
• If time permits we may visit the marina for some souvenir shopping.
• Visit the famous Chocolate store for free chocolate tastings and purchase to take home.
• Arrive at Fremantle to experience the cosmopolitan vibe of the cappuccino strip, the amazing view at Monument Hill for a bird’s eye view of Fremantle & port and the eclectic cultural ‘Freo’ vibe at the Port, Fisherman’s Wharf and the markets before heading back to Perth.Fresh light lunch is included.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tour is not recommended for people with walking disabilities or requiring a wheelchair
- Exact order of itinerary items may be subject to change as required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- National Park fees
- Fresh Lunch Included
- Food tasting
- Driver / Guide
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected CBD hotels only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks, unless specified
269 Hay St, Perth WA 6004, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer complimentary pickup from any Hotel/Backpackers within the Perth SBD & Northbridge Area
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Aussie Perth Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.