Visit underground crystal cave, huge natural forest, wetlands, koalas and marina shopping.
What You'll Get
Visit: Aussie Perth Tours, Perth, Western Australia Australia
• After your city accommodation pick up we travel north of Perth, to enjoy a kaleidoscope of natural colours, sights and sounds that will overwhelm the senses.
• Yanchep national park is almost 40 kms from Perth & is spread out in an area of over 28 kms square.
• Visit Yanchep National Park where you will view abundant native Australian plants and is also home to Aussie animals including kangaroos and koalas are in a natural setting.
• Walk amongst dappled shade of tall trees, explore seasonal flower displays, and enjoy the bush walks or bird watching in the natural habitat.
• Immerse yourself in a range of exciting bushwalks, Aboriginal culture, heritage-listed buildings, underground caves, wildflowers during the flowering season (between July to October) and wetlands.
• Visit the Crystal Cave and experience an underground wonderland full of natural cave decorations such as stalagmites, helicities, columns and shawls during the 45-minute walk and discover the cave’s history, geology and the ecosystem that lies within.
• After an interesting time in Yanchep we travel south to Hillarys, famous for the marina, shopping precinct & the Aquarium, home to hundreds of marine life along the western Australian coast.
• Enjoy the peaceful ambience at Neil Hawkins Park where you’ll encounter an abundance of native Australia birds including parrots and cockatoos & a serene peaceful ambience of the lake with fish to sight.
• Visit Hillarys Boat Harbour and the marina, a premier recreational destination since opening in 1988 for some retail therapy for fashion, surf wear, crafts, souvenirs, clothing, Australiana or enjoy the café & restaurant strip.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tour is not recommended for people with walking disabilities or requiring a wheelchair
- Exact order of itinerary items may be subject to change as required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- National Park fees
- Fresh Lunch Included
- Driver / Guide
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected CBD hotels only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks, unless specified
• Free pickup from Hotel within Perth CBD or Northbridge area
• Alternative pickup from our office in East Perth
• Pick-up from Residential Address (Available at additional cost)
• Free dropoff back to your Hotel or other location within Perth CBD and Northbridge
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Aussie Perth Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.