Take a train ride into the ocean and discover breathtaking coastal beauty. Go underwater and learn about Dolphins in Bunbury.
After your city accommodation pick up we travel south passing by the townships of Rockingham & Mandurah to reach the heritage listed 152-year-old Busselton Jetty.
At your own leisure, you may embark on a train ride along the jetty across the calm waters of Geographe Bay.
Descend 8 meters below the ocean floor to view the awe-inspiring Underwater Observatory, where you will discover sub-tropical corals, sponges, invertebrates and schools of fish that thrive in the area.
Drive past the picturesque Yalgorup National Park where 10 coastal lakes lie and marvel at the estuary township of Mandurah and Rockingham while traveling back on the Farmer & Kwinana freeway before concluding the tour back to the city of Perth.
For urgent bookings during the weekend or within 24 hours, call us on +61 08 9221 2400.
What You'll Get
• After your city accommodation pick up we travel south passing by the southern suburbia sprawl & Mandurah township to reach Bunbury, one of Australia’s fastest growing townships.
• Drive through Bunbury township & visit the Dolphin Discovery Centre, at own pace learn about Dolphins, their wild and playful antics, the creatures living habits, their food habits, view a dolphin skeleton and other highlights about them.
• After the exhilarating dolphin knowledge tour at own pace, we travel south again to reach Busselton, one of Australia’s cleanest town at one time & Perth’s holiday destination
• Busselton was a very popular farming & forest town in years past & was a major export port for West Australian products. The wooden jetty extending 1.8 kilometres across stunning Geography Bay, the heritage listed Busselton Jetty is the longest timber-piled jetty in the Southern Hemisphere. Enjoy a train ride on the wooden jetty taking you far into the ocean.
• Once the train returns descend 8 metres below to the ocean floor via a spiral staircase to discover an awe-inspiring forest of vividly coloured tropical and sub-tropical corals, sponges, fish and invertebrates that thrive in the area.
• This unique building allows visitors to experience one of Australia’s greatest artificial reefs, at Busselton Underwater Observatory ( optional entry at own cost ).
• After an enjoyable time enjoying the aquatic sights in Bunbury & Busselton, drive past the picturesque Yalgorup National Park where 10 coastal lakes lie and marvel at the estuary township of Mandurah and Rockingham while travelling back on the Farmer & Kwinana freeway before concluding the tour back to the city of Perth.
Fresh light lunch is included.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tour is not recommended for people with walking disabilities or requiring a wheelchair
- Exact order of itinerary items may be subject to change as required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- National Park fees
- Fresh Lunch Included
- Driver / Guide
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected CBD hotels only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks, unless specified
269 Hay St, Perth WA 6004, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer complimentary pick up from any hotel/backpackers within the Perth CBD & Northbridge area
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Aussie Perth Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.