Mandurah is one the only places in the world where you will see wild Bottlenose dolphins swimming and playing in their natural environment in close proximity to your cruise boat.
About This Deal
• Take in the sights of the Swan River, the Bell Tower and Kings Park as we drive past.
• Cruise the canals of Mandurah and meet dolphins swimming in their natural habitat.
• Once in Mandurah board your one-hour dolphin and scenic canal cruiseand head out on the water to see the playful dolphins in their natural habitat.
• The local dolphins – bottlenose dolphins (tursiops truncatus), are very friendly and often you will notice them playing in the wake of your cruise boat.
• On the boat you may also marvel at the luxury canal homes, the Creery Wetlands and their abundant birdlife as you cruise the Captain will provide information and interesting commentary.
• Normal dolphins are approximately 3 metres long and live up to approximately 30 years, and can swim 40 km’s an hour.
• Cruise past the town of Mandurah and admire the majestic homes on the banks of the estuary.
• If time permits we may visit the marina for some souvenir shopping.
• Travel back to Perth in the comfort of your air-conditioned coach.
Note: Dolphins are wild creatures and sighting success rate cannot be guaranteed throughout the year.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tour is not recommended for people with walking disabilities or requiring a wheelchair
- Exact order of itinerary items may be subject to change as required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 34 travelers
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Driver / Guide
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected CBD hotels only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Food and drinks, unless specified
• Free pickup from Hotel within Perth CBD or Northbridge area
• Alternative pickup from our office in East Perth
6/5/2019 - 3/27/2021
|Wednesday:||01:00 PM - 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||01:00 PM - 05:00 PM|
|Saturday:||01:00 PM - 05:00 PM|
• Free drop off back to your Hotel or other location within Perth CBD and Northbridge
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Aussie Perth Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.