Enjoy something different on this enlightening tour about Gold.
About This Deal
• After your city hotel pick up, drive past the WACA, home of cricket in WA.
• Drive past the majestic Swan River and the Bell Tower on the way to the iconic Kings Park for a tree-top walk offering unbeatable City and River views.
• View the War Memorial and Eternal Flame at Kings Park, view the seasonal wildflowers, famous wishing well and parkland.
• After an enjoyable time travel through the historical older suburbs to Fremantle.
• View the stunning Cottesloe Beach with Indian Ocean views.
• Head to historical Fremantle to soak up the eclectic unique cultural atmosphere of the charming Port City with a visit to Monument Hill, Round House, Fisherman’s Wharf, Customs House, Railway Station,
• Fremantle Port, the famous cappuccino strip and the weekend markets.
• Enjoy the once in a lifetime spectacle of a gold pour demonstration. View a live gold pour demonstration at the historic Perth Gold Mint.
• Enjoy a unique combination of activities, exhibitions and demonstrations, enabling visitors to experience the astonishing allure of gold.
• The Perth Gold Mint is a unique functional mint over 100 years old that has been processing and minting coinage uninterrupted and is considered one of the finest mints in the world today.
• Find out what your weight is worth in gold and have the opportunity to engrave your own personalised medallion.
• View the retail shop for purchases including, Australian gold, silver and platinum coins, Argyle pink diamonds, pearls, natural gold nuggets, jewellery, precious stones, beautiful gifts and souvenirs.
• View the largest solid gold coin ever minted in the history of humanity on earth – the 1.1 ton solid gold coin minted for the visit of Queen Elizabeth II in 2011 for the CHOGM in Perth & marvel at other products in the mint like viewing Olympic medals, weighing yourself in gold, try picking a solid gold brick etc.
• From the heights enjoy the exhilarating views of the Swan River, Perth CBD & South Perth.
• Travel back to Perth with your coach captain.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tour is not recommended for people with walking disabilities or requiring a wheelchair
- Exact order of itinerary items may be subject to change as required
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 34 travelers
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- National Park fees
- Fresh Lunch Included
- Wine / Beer tasting
- Food tasting
- Driver / Guide
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected CBD hotels only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Traveler pickup is offered
6/5/2019 - 4/3/2021
|Wednesday:||01:00 PM - 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||01:00 PM - 05:00 PM|
|Sunday:||01:00 PM - 05:00 PM|
• Free drop off back to your Hotel or other location within Perth CBD and Northbridge
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Aussie Perth Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.