Coffin Bay is Australia’s premier oyster growing destination and this day tour from Port Lincoln combines the best local produce and freshest seafood, with stunning coastal scenery. This part of South Australia is famed for its pure, clear waters and pristine landscape. From rugged cliffs to white sandy beaches, you won’t be able to put your camera away. But it’s your taste buds that are in for a real treat today.
Jump on board a cruise with ‘Experience Coffin Bay’ to taste their world-famous oysters, plucked straight from the lease. Enjoy a delectable lunch and relax and enjoy tastings at picturesque Boston Bay Wines.
Meet the local characters that make our region so special during some fabulous ‘meet the maker’ experiences, and feel inspired as your local guide shares his knowledge and passion with you.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Coffin Bay National Park, South Australia 5607 Australia
You will be picked up from your Port Lincoln accommodation between at 7.30am - 8.00am and once everyone is on board, we’ll start our day heading to Coffin Bay National Park. Featuring some of the most scenic coastline in South Australia, you’ll take off your shoes and walk on the footprint free Almonta Beach. Enjoy morning tea with spectacular 360-degree views.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Experience Coffin Bay, Boat Ramp, Coffin Bay SA 5607, Australia
Next it’s time for a tour highlight. Board the boat and travel with Pure Coffin Bay Oysters out to their oyster lease to learn about the oyster industry on the Eyre Peninsula. You’ll also shuck your own oysters and then taste them, understanding why Coffin Bay Oysters are recognised as the world’s best!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: 1802 Oyster Bar - Coffin Bay, 61 Esplanade, Coffin Bay SA 5607, Australia
Take a town tour from the boat before you sit down for lunch at 1802 Oyster Bar & Restaurant. Sample more fresh seafood including King George Whiting, a favourite fish of the region. If you are not a seafood lover fear not, there are lots of other options.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Boston Bay Wines, Lincoln Hwy, Port Lincoln, South Australia 5606 Australia
Here you will meet Tony and Sonia to learn about their second-generation vineyard and taste a range of premium wines. Those with a sweet tooth may swap the wine tasting for some locally made ice cream and coffee.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please reconfirm your booking 48 hours prior to departure
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We have implemented a range of enhanced protocols as part of our ‘Safe Journeys' program and hold the COVID-Safe accreditation with the World Travel & Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travel Protocols for Tour Operators’ and Australian Tourism Export Council.
- National Park fees
- Food & wine tasting
- All activities
- Local guide and entertaining commentary
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Experience Coffin Bay
- Entry/Admission - 1802 Oyster Bar - Coffin Bay
- Entry/Admission - Boston Bay Wines
Port Lincoln, Port Lincoln, South Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from a range of locations in Port Lincoln between 7.30am - 8am. Please confirm your tour 48-hours prior to departure at which point we will confirm your pick up time and location.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Australian Wildlife Adventures - Nullarbor Traveller in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.