The Eyre Peninsula is synonymous with turquoise oceans, pristine pockets of coastal wilderness and abundant local seafood. The region's Pacific oysters are considered among the best in the world and are the focal point of your Port Lincoln tour. From untouched, sandy beaches to oceans framed by rugged cliffs, take in the Eyre Peninsula's coastal environment, then cruise to a working oyster farm to sample oysters just plucked from the pure waters of Coffin Bay. Back on land, wine and dine as you sample the Eyre Peninsula's signature seafood and local wines. Along the way, you'll get to know the local producers and understand the community and landscape through the eyes of those who know it best.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Coffin Bay National Park, South Australia 5607 Australia
Your day begins as it does for most Eyre Peninsula locals, resetting and rejuvenating by the ocean. This tour takes in Coffin Bay National Park, home to a swathe of the Eyre Peninsula's best beaches, including Almonta Beach. Roam secluded, sandy shores without another soul in sight - except for the resident mob of kangaroos and emus - then settle in by the sea for morning tea with panoramic views across the vast landscape.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Experience Coffin Bay Oyster Farm Tours, Boat Ramp, Coffin Bay SA 5607, Australia
Venture around the coast to our next destination, where world-famous Coffin Bay oysters are primed for tasting. Meet the local producers – Chris and Linda – and learn about the Eyre Peninsula's enviable seafood industry as you glide through crystal-clear waters to Experience Coffin Bay's working oyster farm. Pluck your very own oysters straight from the ocean, learn how to shuck your fist-sized Pacific prize, then sample the briny fruits of your labour.
The taste of the ocean on your tongue, vivid waters lapping at your waist and a gentle sea breeze on your cheek – this is a gourmet experience to awaken your senses. After your oyster epiphany, cruise back to shore. You may even be joined by the local pod of dolphins who call these waters home.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: 1802 Oyster Bar - Coffin Bay, 61 Esplanade, Coffin Bay SA 5607, Australia
Your gourmet seafood escape continues back on land. Pull up a seat overlooking the bay at 1802 Oyster Bar & Restaurant, where head chef Andy will introduce you to his favourite local produce sourced from the surrounding sea and land with an exclusive tasting menu. Take your time and take it all in before we meander back towards Port Lincoln.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Boston Bay Wines, Lincoln Hwy, Port Lincoln, South Australia 5606 Australia
The perfect pairing for your seafood feast, local wines and sweeping views await at Boston Bay Wines. Perched above the Southern Ocean, sample a range of premium wine and meet Tony and Sonia, second-generation wine growers and producers.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Port Lincoln SA 5606, Australia
At day's end - cup, belly and soul full – we'll drop you at your Port Lincoln accommodation between 5 pm and 5.30 pm.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please reconfirm your booking 48 hours prior to departure
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We have implemented a range of enhanced protocols as part of our ‘Safe Journeys' program and hold the COVID-Safe accreditation with the World Travel & Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travel Protocols for Tour Operators’ and Australian Tourism Export Council.
- National Park fees
- Food & wine tasting
- All activities
- Local guide and entertaining commentary
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Experience Coffin Bay Oyster Farm Tours
- Entry/Admission - 1802 Oyster Bar - Coffin Bay
- Entry/Admission - Boston Bay Wines
- Alcoholic Beverages
Port Lincoln, Port Lincoln, South Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from a range of locations in Port Lincoln between 7.30am - 8am. Please confirm your tour 48-hours prior to departure at which point we will confirm your pick up time and location.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Untamed Escapes in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.