Come look for Unicorns in the heart of Mount Jerusalem National Park. Hidden away in the Rainforest is the enchanting pool and series of waterfalls that make up Unicorn Falls. Seeing a Unicorn is not guaranteed, but it would not be a surprise!
Leaving from Mullumbimby we cruise out to the National Park through the beautiful hinterland of The Pocket and Main Arm, stopping for coffee at locals favourite, The Main Arm Store.
Getting there has never been easier on one of our state of the art FOCUS Electric Mountain Bikes. Be amazed at how easy it is to cycle up hills, though you still have to put in some effort so will feel like you have had some exercise at the end of the day. Rediscover the joy of cycling in nature, the fun, freedom, fresh air.
Beware, once you try an E bike you will want to buy one (and we can help you with that too!). All the fun of a cycling adventure without the strain.
You will be in a small group, maximum 8 people, with an experienced local guide.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Pocket, The Pocket, New South Wales
Cruise with ease through teh enchanted valley that is The Pocket on your way to Mount Jerusalem National Park
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Upper Main Arm NSW 2482, Australia
Stop for coffee and check out the relaxed vibe at Main Arm General Store.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mount Jerusalem National Park, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
Mount Jerusalem National Park contains world heritage rainforest and the secret local gem that is Unicorn Falls. Notoriously hard to find but well worth the effort. We will ride along fire trails through the rainforest, park the bikes then its a very short walk to the beautiful Unicorn Falls, nestled in amazing rainforest. There is then the option to make yoru way down to the lower falls and take a refreshing dip! (If you dare). We then provide lunch and a chance to sit and absorb the nature.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All riders must be over 18 years of age
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- All riders must be over 160cm, (5'3") in height
- All riders must weight under 120kgs
- Basic cycling experience required, confident in riding on sealed roads, gravel roads and forest trails.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- FOCUS E Mountain Bike
- Approved Bike Helmet
- Hi viz backpack and/or hi viz jacket, we require you to wear some hi viz.
- Lunch - Healthy local lunch provided, please advise us of any dietary requirements
- Entry/Admission - Mount Jerusalem National Park
- Water Bottle - please bring your own
6-8 Burringbar St, Mullumbimby NSW 2482, Australia
5 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Beyond Byron E Bike Tours - Byron Bay in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.