Explore Sydney and Bondi Beach on this hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour, which takes you by double-decker bus to 34 stops around the city including Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Darling Harbour, Bondi Beach and more. Enjoy unobstructed views and recorded commentary on board. Simply hop off to walk around and sightsee in depth. Your ticket is valid for 24 or 48 hours, so you can experience Sydney and Bondi's most noteworthy attractions, sights, and shopping and dining areas at your own pace.
What You'll Get
Red Route - Sydney Icons
Route Duration: 2 hoursStops on the Red Route - Sydney Icons:
- T Galleria x Petal met Sugar - Circular Quay, George St, cnr Alfred St. (opp DFS Galleria)
- Martin Place Station, Elizabeth St, Stand E - Sydney Tower/ Westfield
- 1 William St - Australian Museum
- William St at Palmer St - William St, Kings Cross
- 121 Darlinghurst Rd - Kings Cross Train Station on Darlinghurst Rd.
- 123-125 MacLeay St - El Alamein Fountain
- 2 Bourke St - Cowper Wharf Rd, outside the Woollomooloo Hotel
- 2A Macquarie St - Sydney Opera House
- Macquarie Street - Botanical Garden, Scenic Walk to Mrs Macquarie Chair
- State Library of New South Wales - State Library
- Prince Albert Rd opp College St - Hyde Park
- Greyhound Australia - Central Station, Pitt Street, Bus Bay 18
- Powerhouse Museum, Harris St - Powerhouse Museum
- Fish Market - Harris St, cnr Pyrmont Bridge Rd
- Marquee Sydney - The Star Casino
- Maritime Museum
- ICC Sydney
- Chinese Garden of Friendship
- SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium
- ibis Sydney King Street Wharf - Kings Street Wharf
- Hickson Road
- Dawes Point - Sydney Harbour Bridge
- The Rocks
Hyde Park Barracks / Australian Museum / Sea Life Sydney Aquarium / Darling Harbour / The Rocks / Bondi Beach / Sydney Harbour Bridge / Royal Botanic Garden Sydney / Sydney Town Hall / Hyde Park / Circular Quay / City Sightseeing Sydney / Madame Tussauds Sydney / Big Bus Sydney / Sydney Tower Eye Observation Deck
Operates: 1st bus departs from Stop 1 Circular Quay at 8.30am. Frequency every 20 minutes Last bus departs from stop 1 at 6.30pm
Blue Route - Bondi Lifestyle
Route Duration: 2 hoursStops on the Blue Route - Bondi Lifestyle:
- 492 Pitt St - Central Station, Pitt Street, Bus Bay 18
- 1 William St - Australian Museum
- Paddington Town Hall, Oxford St
- Oxford St opp Moncur St
- Bondi Beach
- North Bondi Beach, Campbell Pde
- Rose Bay
- Double Bay
Paddington Markets / Centennial Park / Bondi Beach / Rose Bay / Double Bay
Operates: 1st bus departs from Stop 1 Circular Quay at 9.30am. Frequency every 30 minutes Last bus departs from stop 1 at 6.30pm
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- When booking the 24 or 48 hour Family Pass, only the lead passenger name is required for a booking of up to 2 Adults and 2 children 16 years and under. At time of booking you only need to enter 1 adult to complete your booking
- Infants aged 0 to 4 years travel free of charge
- Choice of 24 hour or 48 hour pass
- Pre-recorded commentary in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Mandarin, Japanese, Korean
- Free wifi onboard
- Food and drinks
You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
You may disembark at any of the available stops.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Big Bus Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.