Following your convenient city hotel pick up you will be part of our SMALL GROUP fully guided tour in our comfortable air conditioned mini bus to the Blue Mountains World Heritage national park.
Visiting the Featherdale Wildlife sanctuary for around one hour with all the native Australian animals - Koalas, Kangaroos and more.
Seeing all the Mountains sights- The Grand Canyon, The 3 Sisters,
Echo Point, Katoomba, Leura, Kattomba Falls, Orphan Rock, Cahill Lookout Aboriginal culture, visit Scenicworld to ride the Scenic Railway down to the forest Boardwalk and ride 2 Cablecars ( optional $44),and enjoy a relaxing River Cruise return to Sydney Harbour stepping off nearby the Opera house.
Start about 8am return by 6pm. ( Please email or phone 0421892760 the day before for hotel pick up time )
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Mountains, Katoomba, New South Wales 2780 Australia
We are visiting a World Heritage park with a small group.
By 8am we have picked up our SMALL group and we make our way with full commentary by our driver-guide to the Blue Mountains.
On the way we visit Featherdale Wildlife park for about one hour. Visit Scenicworld at Katoomba for about one hour to ride the Railway,2 Cable cars and do the forest boardwalk in the valley ( optional $44) .
Visit Katoomba,The Three Sisters, Leura garden village, Waterfalls and lookouts, Boars Head rock, Orphan rock with river cruise return along the Parramatta river.
Many cafes in the villages to buy your own lunch,or, bring along your own lunch and your guide will take you to a scenic lookout to relax while you eat.
Relaxing River cruise returns to near the Sydney Opera House around 6pm.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Echo Point Lookout, Katoomba, New South Wales Australia
The most spectacular of all lookouts for a close view of the THREE SISTERS and our Blue Mountains " Grand Canyon".
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Leura, Leura, Blue Mountains, New South Wales
The garden village with many quaint shops.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Scenic World, Katoomba NSW 2780, Australia
The visit is optional ($44 entry) to ride the steep railway and 2 Gondolas to have a different perspective of the views. The Katoomba Falls and the Orphan Rock will be viewed from the Skyway. Also a beautiful walk through the forest under the canopy of gum trees on the valley Boardwalk.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sydney Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
Our final destination on the ferry cruise .
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Featherdale Sydney Wildlife Park, 217 - 229 Kildare Rd Doonside, Blacktown, New South Wales 2767 Australia
Meet all our native animals at this interactive Wildlife Park. Many Koalas, Kangaroos, Emus, Dingoes, Penguins, Crocodile,Parrots, Tasmanian Devils, Wombats and more.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cahill's Lookout, 258-276 Cliff Drive, Katoomba, New South Wales 2780 Australia
Stop here to view the Boar's Head Rock and more spectacular views of the Blue Mountains. This lookout is away from all the crowds and provides and more serene viewing.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Leura Cascades, Cliff Drive, Leura, New South Wales Australia
Beautiful water cascades and lush green Tree Ferns provide and a peaceful serenity in the mountains.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Wentworth Falls Lake, Wentworth Falls, New South Wales Australia
A very pretty high altitude lake provides gentle vistas of the surrounding Eucalyptus trees and a variety of local ducks.
Duration: 5 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- Hotel pickup - please call 0421892760,or email, for pick up time
- Professional guide with full commentary
- Airconditioned mini coach
- Aboriginal culture
- River cruise return - tour ends at near The Opera House with the cruise around 6pm
- Entry to National Park and Featherdale Wildlife.
- Entry/Admission - Blue Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Echo Point Lookout
- Entry/Admission - Sydney Harbour
- Entry/Admission - Featherdale Sydney Wildlife Park
- Entry/Admission - Cahill's Lookout
- Entry/Admission - Leura Cascades
- Entry/Admission - Wentworth Falls Lake
- Food and drinks
- Forest boardwalk in the valley ( optional $44)
- Scenic World for the Railway, two Cable Cars and Boardwalk optional $44
- Entry/Admission - Scenic World
Circular Quay, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Blue Ribbon Day Tours - Blue Mountain Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.