We provide a personal and private tour with bespoke experiences not offered to the general public. This may be a special wine opened just for our guests, or a private meeting with the wine maker. Our tag line is Just Ask so we can tailor make the tour to suit your requirements
About This Deal
Stop At: Warwick, Warwick, Southern Downs Region, Queensland
Drive via Allora and see what is known as the Mary Poppins house where author P L Travers lived when her father was transferred there in 1905 as the Bank Manager of Australian Joint Stock Bank. Time for a photo stop
We continue on along the “Sunflower Route”, Named for the sunflower crops that proliferate the landscape during the summer, the Sunflower Route is a pretty drive from Allora to Warwick out through some of the most fertile farming land in the Darling Downs. Corn, sorghum, oats, wheat and barley thrive here throughout the year. But summer is the time to visit if you want to see sunflowers – they’re usually in bloom from early January through to mid-March, depending on seasonal rainfall.
Morning tea at the Weeping Mulberry. Sit back and relax in one of their cosy and delightful private rooms. Coffee, potted tea and pastries are on offer. Take some time to wander from place to place through the intimate space and discover new ideas for your home and garden
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: KOMINOS Wines, 27145 New England Highway, Stanthorpe, Queensland 4380 Australia
Tony and Anna, owners and wine makers at Kominos Winery will guide you through their wine offerings with a private presentation. With over 30 years of experience Tony has a vast knowledge of his craft. Listen to his stories as he brings his wine to life, the bouquet, the taste and finally the savouring of his favourite drops. You will leave this winery with a greater understanding of the life of the vines.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ballandean Estate Wines, 354 Sundown Road, Ballandean, Queensland 4382 Australia
Ballandean Estate is the oldest winery in the Granite Belt. Established in 1932, 5 generations of the Puglisi family have made the business what it is today. Our wine tasting will take place in a private room with a selection of 7 wines with a cheese board to match. After the tasting, a picnic basket is provided filled with fresh local seasonal produce. Wander out to the vineyard where you can settle in amongst the vines for a leisurely lunch. Take in the fresh country air as you sip one of Ballandean Estates fine wines that are provided with your exquisite picnic lunch.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Symphony Hill Winery, 2017 Eukey Rd, Ballandean, Queensland 4380 Australia
The barrel room at Symphony Hills is certainly a great environment to savour the wine, Fairy lights provide a whimsical feel and soft music is played as you begin an incredible journey of exploring the wine. Opening a bottle of something special for our guests to try which is not available to the general public is a wonderful experience to offer as well
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Summit Estate Wines, 291 Granite Belt Dr The Summit , Stanthorpe, Thulimbah, Queensland 4376 Australia
You are welcomed into a private presentation area at Summit Estate Winery for a personalised wine education session. With this intimate winery experience you will have an opportunity to identify the aromas and flavours that are found in Summit Estate wines. At the end of the tasting, adjourn to the terrace overlooking the vineyard, and share a freshly prepared cheese board with wine and reminisce about the day.
As we head home, relax in our beautiful vehicle and perhaps sip some of the wine you have purchased along the way.
Duration: 1 hour
• Picnic Lunch
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - KOMINOS Wines
- Entry/Admission - Ballandean Estate Wines
- Entry/Admission - Symphony Hill Winery
- Entry/Admission - Summit Estate Wines
- Personal purchases of wine
Traveler pickup is offered
Within the Toowoomba area
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Boileau Concierge Services in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.