Head out of the big smoke and down to the beautiful seaside town of Bundeena in southern Sydney for this fun beach and bay adventure! Bordered by stunning uncrowded beaches and sand-spits, lovely bays with crystal clear waters and the bushland of the Royal National Park, this area is a paddling paradise! Pack a picnic lunch and set off up the river aboard on of our stable and comfortable sit on top kayaks and stop off along the beach or in the national park for a break.
What You'll Get
Meet at our beach front base in Bundeena to pick up your double kayak for 4 hours of kayaking fun. This experience is self guided giving your the flexibility to enjoy the adventure at your leisure. Hire of kayak, paddle, safety vest and dry storage bag is included in the price. You have 4 hours to explore the beautiful Port Hacking river which extends 11 kms upstream.
Popular paddling destinations and approximate time taken for return trip. Note that weather conditions, in particular tide and wind will effect paddling time. These times are based on paddling in kayaks. Stand up paddle boarding would take longer.
• Simpson’s Bay
• Cabbage Tree Basin – 2 hours return * only accessible when tide height over 1.5 metres and best accessed on run in tide
• Cabbage Tree Creek – 2.5 hour return * only accessible when tide height over 1.5 metres and best accessed on run in tide
• Darook Park – 1.5 hour return
• Gunnamatta / Cronulla Ferry Wharf – 2 hour return
• Burraneer Bay – 2 hours return
• Fisherman’s Bay – 1.5 hour return
• Deeban Sand-spit – 1 hour return
• Dolans Bay – 2 hours return
• Warrumbul – 3 hours return
• Audley – 6 hours return *best planned 2-3 hours before high tide
• Grays Point – 5 hour return *best planned 2-3 hours before high tide
• South West Arm end – 4-5 hours return *best planned 2 hours before high tide
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12 years
- All participants must be able to swim
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- Hire of double sit on top kayak fitted with comfortable backrests, paddle, safety vest and dry bag
- No guide is included - this is a self guided experience
- No food is included - we suggest packing a picnic lunch and bringing plenty of water
Bonnie Vale Picnic Area, 2 Sea Breeze Ln, Royal National Park NSW 2233, Australia
You can choose to start your 4 hour kayak hire any time between 8am and 1pm
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Bundeena Kayaks in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.