In just one extraordinary day, experience three of Victoria’s top wildlife attractions: Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park, where you can handfeed cute wallabies; the Nobbies and Seal Rocks, with Australia's largest colony of fur seals; and the nightly Penguin Parade, where little penguins pop out of the water and waddle across the beach to their burrows.
At the Nobbies and Seal Rocks, the clifftop boardwalk opens up breathtaking views of Phillip Island’s wild south coast, and there are further lookout points among natural sea bird gardens which have spectacular flowering displays in spring.
Then witness Victoria’s largest colony of little penguins in the nightly Penguin Parade. As dusk falls, hundreds of little penguins splash out of the water on to the beach, making their way to their burrows. They feed at sea, and return to their burrows to mate, care for their young and to moult.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park, 550 Tyabb-Tooradin Rd, Pearcedale, Victoria 3912 Australia
Encounter Australian Wildlife
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Nobbies, 1320 Ventnor Rd, Phillip Island, Victoria Australia
Views of Phillip Island's rugged south coast
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Phillip Island Nature Parks - Penguin Parade, 1019 Ventnor Rd Summerlannds Estate, Summerlands, Phillip Island, Victoria 3922 Australia
World famous Penguin Parade
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately as it can get chilly when waiting for the Penguins
- Photography and video are NOT PERMITTED at the Penguin Parade
- No large luggage permitted, please keep bags to a maximum of 5kg
- If travelling with an infant, please contact Tour Operator directly and request infant seat
- Children of all ages must purchase a ticket
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Access to the free translation app
- Most travelers can participate
- Penguins Plus, Underground Viewing & Guided Ranger Tour are on request. Once you have placed a booking, the Tour Operator will contact you in the event your chosen upgrade is not available
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Transport by air-conditioned 24-seater touring vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Park Entry Fees
- Entry/Admission - Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park
- Entry/Admission - Phillip Island Nature Parks - Penguin Parade
- Food and drinks
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Bunyip Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.