Enjoy an adrenalin-filled adventure including two of Moreton Island's most popular activities on a 4WD day trip from Brisbane. Your action-packed day includes sand boarding on the island’s sand dunes, as well as snorkeling amongst the Tangalooma Shipwrecks, home to one of Queensland's most diverse marine ecosystems. Throughout the day, you’ll also enjoy Moreton Island's amazing scenery, pristine beaches and abundance of bird and marine life. This tour operates with a maximum of 16 people, ensuring you’ll enjoy a small-group experience with your expert guide.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Moreton Island, Queensland 4025 Australia
Guided snorkel around the Tangalooma Wrecks
4WD tour to the Desert for sandboarding
All gear supplied
Duration: 5 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Please bring a towel, camera, sunscreen, hat, swimming gear, insect repellent, walking shoes and warm clothes during winter
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Local guide
- Roundtrip ferry to Moreton island
- Picnic lunch
- Transport by 4WD
- All activities
- Entry/Admission - Moreton Island
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- The listed price does not include a $50 per person departure tax, payable at the time of tour check-in. The departure tax is required by our local supplier and/or the local transit or governing authority and is not within our control.
1: 151 Roma St, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia
2: 14 Howard Smith Dr, Port of Brisbane QLD 4178, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Bus Stop 125 on Roma Street Brisbane at 7:00am (opposite Qld Police Headquarters)
MICAT ferry - 14 Howard Smith Drive, Port of Brisbane at 8:00am
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Bushwacker Ecotours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.