• Springbrook National Park - Rainforest Bushwalks and guided hikes
• Natural Arch - true miracle of nature
• Mt Tamborine, Glow worm cave tour
• Discover & explore Cedar Creek rock pools
• Rainforest walk to beautiful Curtis Falls
• Get up close with Australian wildlife. Friendly rosellas, King Parrots, bowerbirds and kangaroo
Stop for a picnic lunch at a beautiful location - relax mountain style - swim or look for wildlife.
A maximum of 20 people, ensuring a more personalized experience with your guide.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bushwacker Ecotours, 20 Unwin St, Brisbane, Queensland 4105 Australia
Springbrook National Park
Mt Tamborine Glow Worm cave tour
Cedar Creek rockpools
Duration: 8 hours
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Local guide
- National Park fees
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Entry/Admission - Bushwacker Ecotours
151 Roma St, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Bushwacker Ecotours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.