Spend 6.5-hours exploring Denmark, Western Australia, tasting local treats such as cheese and wine. Your drive/guide will entertain you as you ride in an air conditioned bus to your first destination. Enjoy a delightful lunch at The Lake House and taste whisky and/or gin at The Great Southern Distillery before heading back to Albany.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Busy Blue Bus - Day Tours, 13 Chevalier St, Albany, Western Australia 6330 Australia
Sit back and relax while Busy Blue Bus provides you with a professional service, local guiding and commentary as you discover the taste of The Great Southern.
Stop At: The Lake House Winery Denmark, Great Southern Region 106 Turner Rd, Denmark, Western Australia 6333 Australia
Enjoy tastings of award winning great southern wines and an extensive range of vino foods. Try The Lake House's own brand of vino inspired beauty products before indulging in a locally sourced unforgettable shared platter lunch.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Duckett's Mill Winery and Denmark Farmhouse Cheese, 1678 Scotsdale Rd, Denmark, Western Australia 6333 Australia
Taste hand made multi award winning cheese and wines.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Great Southern Distilling Company, 252 Frenchman Bay Rd Great Southern Region, Western Australia, Albany, Western Australia 6330 Australia
Cap off the day with a private tour and tasting at the award winning Great Southern Distillery. Taste Darkest Winter, voted the best whisky in the southern hemisphere or their special flavours of gin in the Giniversity range.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Special dietary options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Dress in layers as it can be cooler in Denmark than in Albany
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Tasting fudge, cheese, ice cream (seasonally available)
- Wine tasting
- Local produce lunch platter including a variety of meats, cheese, salad, bread and condiments
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local driver/guide
- Entry/Admission - The Lake House Winery Denmark
- Entry/Admission - Duckett's Mill Winery and Denmark Farmhouse Cheese
- Entry/Admission - Great Southern Distilling Company
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase). Most credit cards accepted.
Albany Visitor Centre, 221 York St, Albany WA 6330, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
The bus will park in front of the Visitor Centre. Meet your guide there.
Let us know if you would like a courtesy hotel pick up in the Albany CBD.
6 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Busy Blue Bus in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.