Enjoy the most customer-oriented Great Barrier Reef tour aboard a fast travelling sleek, luxury catamaran from Cairns! Snorkel and dive 2 very different and unique Great Barrier Reef Sites . "Wonder Wall" on the outer edge Upolu Reef and Upolu Cay reef area - an aquarium style coral garden with the most beautiful clear blue azure waters . Spend six hours (more than any other reef tour) to snorkel or scuba dive (see options below) these Marine Park protected areas . Absolutely no rush in the day .Enjoy complimentary Glass- Bottom Boat tour and Adventure Drift Snorkel tours with your onboard marine naturalist, . This cruise is limited to 75 guests, ensuring quality customer service and passenger comfort.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ocean Free and Ocean Freedom, Marlin Marina, Cairns, Queensland 4870 Australia
After check-in board the vessel, grab a coffee or tea, a Danish pastry, fresh fruit & settle in. After just over an hour we arrive at our first Great Barrier Reef destination - the beautiful "Wonder Wall " on the outer edge of Upolu reef. Snorkel, SCUBA (extra) this stunning reef site teaming with fish and marine life. Experience an informative complimentary Glass Bottom Boat & Adventure Drift Snorkel tour with our very attentive guides. After a morning of activities enjoy a large scrumptious lunch as we cruise to Upolu Cay. Snorkel this "coral garden" tropical oasis - look out for turtles & sting rays! When conditions allow you can even land on this glistening white coral Cay! Enjoy six hours of snorkelling, relaxing between these 2 uniquely different reef sites. After a magical day we return to Cairns serving fresh fruit, cheese and crackers and cake arriving back in Cairns by around 4.15 pm . We are thrilled to now have you as part of our ever growing Ocean Freedom family!
Duration: 9 hours
Stop At: Great Barrier Reef, Cairns, Queensland Australia
Our Marine Guides will enthrall you on a reef and marine life discovery on an a highly informative and engaging Adventure Snorkel Tour and Glass Bottom Boat Tour at our two unique Upolu Reef sites - "Wonder Wall" on the Outer Edge Upolu Reef and our "Aquarium" coral garden reef site amongst the beautiful shallow, azure coloured waters of Upolu Cay Reef. These sites are in Marine Park highly protected zones where no fishing is allowed, hence the abundance of fish and marine life. Come and find your favourite Hollywood Nemo character! With 6 hrs of actual un-rushed reef time you have plenty of time to do both complimentary activities and continue exploring yourself under the guidance of our attentive crew!
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Upolu Cay, 4805, Australia
Ocean Freedom travels to two Great Barrier Reef sites - "Wonder Wall" on the Outer Edge of Upolu reef (a truly magnificent snorkel and dive site) and Upolu Cay Reef - a beautiful shallow turquoise coral garden site.
Upolu Cay site is truly magnificent - picture a coral garden reef with lots of colourful reef fish darting in and out of the staghorn coral as you snorkel in these crystal clear shallow waters surrounding Upolu Cay. Look out for turtles popping to the surface for a breath of air, stingrays eagerly scouring the bottom for food. Sometimes you can stand thigh deep on the Cay in the middle of the ocean, other days we can land on this glistening white beautiful coral cay - each day a little mystery of nature but always we have the stunning turquoise waters to snorkel in and around this magnificent Great Barrier Reef area.
Make sure you have your camera ready for this truly picturesque site!
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 75 people ensures a unique and personalized experience
- The order in which the snorkeling and dive sites are visited may changes as it is dependent on the conditions on the day
- Please note: All divers will be required to complete a medical questionnaire on board prior to diving. Please only book the diving options if you have no medical conditions or taking medication as some conditions/medication preclude you from diving
- Near public transportation
- Industry COVID-SAFE Plan in place - "Good to go" . Sanitisation stations will be available at check-in, on board as well as high-touch areas being sanitised regularly.Contact details will be required at the time of booking if not already sent. Upon arrival, questions will be asked regarding travel in the last 14 days, contact with any Covid-19 positive individuals and potential symptoms – answers to these questions may impact your ability to travel and will be at the discretion of the crew on the day.
- Please bring own pen and drink bottle if preferred . Food will be served under strict hygiene measures.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 75 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Luxury fast stylish catamaran cruise to the Great Barrier Reef
- Six full hours on the Great Barrier Reef with stops at two uniquely different reef locations
- Environment Management Charge (EMC) and port fees
- Tea and coffee throughout the day
- Large smorgasbord lunch with seafood
- Platters of tropical fruit, cheese and crackers
- Snorkeling instruction and in-water crew assistance if required
- Snorkeling equipment (snorkel, marks, flippers, and buoyancy vests)
- Wetsuits or lycra suits (depending on season)
- Snorkeling tour with a marine naturalist
- Freshwater showers
- Informative Glass Bottom Boat Tour
- Guided interpretative Adventure Drift Snorkel Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Pre-book diving if no medical conditions /taking medication - some may preclude you from diving
- OPTIONAL Diving : x1 or x2 cert dives / x1 or x2 Intro dives
1 Spence St, Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Cairns Premier Reef & Island Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.