Wines of distinction start in the vineyard. Discover terroir and how Cape Mentelle’s coastal location becomes the essence to our winemaking philosophies. Take your own personal journey with our tour guide through the vineyard and winery discovering how we look at fruit in order to create wines of freshness, structure and elegance. Complete your experience with a structured tasting of our current release wines in our Cellar Door.
Total duration is 80 minutes.
Children under the age of 5 years are not able to participate.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cape Mentelle Wines, 331 Wallcliffe Rd, Margaret River, Western Australia 6285 Australia
Venture behind the scenes on a guided tour to discover how our wines are made both in the vineyard and the winery.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 5 years
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately with closed in toed flat shoes
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Cape Mentelle Wines
- Transportation to/from attractions
331 Wallcliffe Rd, Margaret River WA 6285, Australia
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Cape Mentelle Vineyards Limited in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.