PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO THE IMPACT OF COVID-19, THIS PACKAGE IS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE UNTIL 31ST AUGUST 2020.
The ‘thrill of the catch’ will be yours to remember forever, as you pull up pots of Western Rock Lobster (or ‘crayfish’, as it is commonly known in Australia).
Learn more about this unique and delicious ocean delicacy from our crew, then sit back and enjoy watching an exquisite seafood feast prepared right before you.
Hot off the barbecue, your lobster will be served alongside other fresh seafood delights such sashimi salmon, freshly-shucked oysters, Blue Swimmer crabs, fish tacos, prawns and marinated octopus, plus an array of delicious accompaniments.
Enjoy it all, paired with unlimited West Australian wines, beers and soft drinks, served as you cruise.
About This Deal
A hands-on experience where you will pull up pots of Western Rock Lobster, learning about the delicious and unique delicacy. An exquisite seafood feast will then be prepared before your eyes including lobster, sashimi salmon, freshly-shucked oysters, Blue Swimmer crabs, fish tacos, prawns and marinated octopus, accompanied by unlimited West Australian wines, beers and soft drinks.
• Swan River, Riverside Drive Perth City Foreshore, Perth, Western Australia 6000 Australia
• Rottnest Island, Rottnest Island, Fremantle, Greater Perth, Western Australia
• Seafood Buffet Lunch - Barbecue seafood buffet lunch, including your freshly-caught crayfish and other local seafood delights.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our staff have been briefed and trained on hygiene and sanitising practices. We will continue to monitor and maintain these practices in accordance with the health advice to ensure we maintain these to the highest standards. Number of passengers per vessel has been capped for social distancing.
- Lunch - Seafood buffet
- Alcoholic Beverages - Unlimited West Australian Beer, Wine and Soft drink
- WiFi on board
- Landing and facility fees
- Return Ferry Transfers From Fremantle
- Parking Fees
1 Peter Hughes Dr, Fremantle WA 6160, Australia
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Captain Cook Cruises (WA) in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.