Enjoy a relaxing cruise on the Tweed River. Feed the local pelicans, pump for yabbies in the river, trap live mud crabs & learn about their habitat, and enjoy a spot of fishing while your seafood lunch is being prepared.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Catch a Crab, 11-17 Birds Bay Dr Birds Bay Oyster Farm, Tweed Heads, New South Wales 2485 Australia
- Crabbing & fishing on the Tweed River
- Guided tour of local ecosystem & oyster farms
- Bait pumping on the riverbanks
- Hand-feed friendly wild pelicans and other local birds
- Crab show & informative commentary
- Crab holding with free pictures
All bait & equipment supplied.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 82 travelers
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
2 to 4 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Catch a Crab Pty Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.