We have exclusive access to the beautiful Cassowary Falls.
We first drive up to Daintree Village, from where we do a one-hour Daintree River Cruise, where we take you on an informative trip to view the beauty of this area while spotting local wildlife (including crocs, among other animals!).
After the cruise, we have a traditional Devonshire tea, including fresh scones, jam, and cream, with your choice of Daintree tea, coffee, flat white, cappuccino or a soft drink.
Then it is off to River Home Cattle Station, where our Soft Top 4WD Land Rover awaits. Travel along the station tracks and through creeks in true safari style to the beautiful Cassowary Falls. This is a tranquil location with a fantastic swimming area right at the base of the falls. Here, we have enough time to have a swim and admire the scenery. For the non-swimmers, there is some lovely rainforest here, so exploring close by is an option.
This tour is a bucket-list must — nothing beats swimming under a waterfall!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Daintree, Daintree, Daintree Region, Queensland
First we head north along the Captain Cook Highway explaining all about the history and different sights before jumping aboard an one hour river cruise along the beautiful Daintree River. Looking out for crocodiles, snakes, birds and anything else that we can find.
Next, is morning tea in a local cafe before heading out to "Riverhome", and an adventure in our soft top 4wd to Cassowary Falls.
Here is a safe swimming area, where we can jump in and enjoy one of life's true pleasures. Swimming under a waterfall in the middle of the rainforest.
Afterwards, we feed some fish and turtles, before heading back home.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- Coffee and/or Tea - Scrumptious scones, jam and cream, along with any beverage (non alcoholic) of your choice.
- Noodles and rescue tube available to help float around in the swimming area.
Traveler pickup is offered
Please note, we do not pick up from Cairns, only Port Douglas and surrounds. However, you are most welcolme to drive up to Port Douglas and meet us there.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Daintree Discovery Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.