When your Cruise Ship arrives in Brisbane you are picked up from the Ship terminal and driven on a Private Tour of your choice.
Different tours run up to 8 hrs depending on your time availability.
Tours include Brisbane Historical & Botanic Gardens, Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary, Australia Zoo and the Gold Coast beaches.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Brisbane River, Brisbane, Queensland Australia
See the highlights of Brisbane including historic buildings and churches, the City Botanic Gardens, Mt Coot-tha panoramic lookout across to Moreton Bay.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary, 708 Jesmond Rd Fig Tree Pocket, Brisbane, Queensland 4069 Australia
See all the unique Australian animals such as Koalas, Kangaroos, Wallabies, Crocodiles, Dingoes, Emus, Tasmanian Devils as well as many of our beautiful birds.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Australia Zoo, 1638 Steve Irwin Way, Beerwah, Queensland 4519 Australia
Australia's premier Zoo for Crocodiles
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Surfers Paradise Beach, The Esplanade, Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Queensland 4217 Australia
Visit the world famous Gold Coast beach
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tamborine Mountain, Tamborine Mountain, Scenic Rim, Brisbane Region, Queensland
Glow-worms Tour, Rainforest Walk to the beautiful Curtis Waterfalls, panoramic scenic views over to the Gold Coast, Aussie hamburgers at Eagle Heights Resort, Wine Tasting.
Duration: 5 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Coffee and/or Tea - Complimentary morning and afternoon tea with Coffee, Tea, Biscuits, Cookies, Fruit eaten at a scenic location
- Bottled water
- Admission to Lone Pine Sanctuary ( approx $34/$19) and Australia Zoo $59/$35) are not included.
- Entry/Admission - Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Australia Zoo
Traveler pickup is offered
Please advise Hotel Accommodation
4 to 8 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Day Trips From Brisbane in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.