Private Tour with a local guide Full Vehicle Hire up to 7 seats available
Enjoy a great day travelling on a private tour with a local guide to the world famous one and only Byron Bay in a personal chauffeured vehicle ( max 7 people ). From the iconic White Lighthouse which is the most easterly point in Australia, you will have uninterrupted views up and down the sun drenched coastline.The pristine beaches with their gentle rolling surf front an amazing array of cafes, restaurants and arts and craft shops. Maybe have lunch with the locals at the Byron Bay Hotel or at any number of specialty cafes. Side trips on the way include either Burleigh Heads Beach on the Gold Coast or the Natural Arch Waterfall in the hinterland and The Crystal Castle on the way home. All this in a personally chauffeur driven vehicle ( max 7 people ) with pickup and drop off at your hotel accommodation.
What You'll Get
* Pickup from your hotel accommodation for your convenience in Brisbane or the Gold Coast.
* Travel to Byron Bay past Mt Warning.
* Walk around the beautiful and iconic White Lighthouse with it's uninterrupted views up and down the sun drenched coastline.
* Complimentary morning and afternoon tea if you choose ( you may indulge at the local cafes ) consisting of your choice of coffees, teas,
fruit juices, a selection of Australia's favourite biscuits, cheese and crackers and fruit.
* Lunch is not provided as there are so many choices each person can make.
* Walk along the pristine white sandy beaches, stroll around town with it's endless array of interesting shops and cafes or maybe just pick
up the local vibes.
* Side trips are available to either Burleigh Heads Beach on the Gold Coast or The Natural Arch Waterfall in the hinterland on the way down and the Crystal Castle on the way home.
* Onboard bottled water and a brochure with historical information of the areas you visit are included free.
* After a lovely day out sit back and relax as you are driven back to your hotel accommodation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Afternoon tea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- National Park fees
Hotel accommodation 8.15 am pickup
Hotel accommodation Brisbane City
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Day Trips From Brisbane in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.