We want to make scuba diving an enjoyable and safe experience for everyone. Here’s how we’ll keep kids safe during our Scuba Kids sessions:
Small group sizes with dedicated dive instructor
Students will stay in the shallow end of our pool throughout the course (maximum depth 2m)
All staff are blue card holders (cleared by the Queensland Government to work with children)
We encourage parents to stay and watch the session
We have a COVID Safe plan in place and are following government safety guidelines
All equipment is correctly sized and thoroughly cleaned between uses
Children must be 8 years or over. Parental approval is required and a medical questionnaire must be filled out.
About This Deal
Learn how scuba diving equipment works and how to use it safely
Try scuba diving in the shallow end of our pool, supervised by our professional PADI instructors
Snorkel, swim and try our underwater scooters
Learn about the Great Barrier Reef and the wildlife you can see there
Play underwater games and have lots of fun!
Our photographers will be there to capture the moment as your child scuba dives for the first time. At the end of the course children will receive an official certificate of participation from PADI, as well as photos from their underwater adventure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Tuition from our friendly instructors
- Lunch - Please bring your own lunch and drinks
- Please bring along your swimsuit and a towel
319 Draper St, Parramatta Park QLD 4870, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Divers Den in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.