This is a self-drive option - please make your own way to Newport Marina for check in and departure.
Enjoy a fantastic day out cruising the Moreton Bay Marine Park and Moreton Island with asmall family run business that's been operating for over 30 years in the region with 100% safety record.
This cruise offers Swimming, Boom-netting, Snorkeling (optional extra) and Marine Life spotting in the crystal clear water of Moreton Island.
Get up close and photograph Dolphins, Turtles, Dugongs and even Whales (June - October) free in their natural habitat. Sit back and relax with a drink from the fully licensed bar, air conditioned saloon, and enjoy the afternoon Eco Cruise with full commentary in english. It's the perfect way to end the day after your fresh healthy lunch and busy morning of water activities.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Moreton Island, Moreton Island, Brisbane Region, Queensland
You will arrive at Moreton Island around 9:20am, stopping if we see any dolphins along the way.
You will be ready and dressed in your wet suit as we arrive at Moreton Island to jump straight into the water for an action packed exhilarating trip hanging onto the Boom-net behind the back of the boat.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Tangalooma Wrecks, Moreton Island, Queensland 4025 Australia
Next you will then head over to the Tangalooma Wrecks for a 50 minute optional extra Guided Snorkeling and Fish Feeding Tour. Please note you MUST be able to swim to participate in this activity and it's $20 extra per person payable on the day.
Your guide will lead you the safest and most interesting path through the shipwrecks stopping along the way to feed the fish so you can get up close and personal with the local marine life.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Moreton Island, Queensland 4025 Australia
You will then enjoy free time on the beach to swim, sunbath and climb the famous sand hills, returning to the boat for fresh bread rolls, salad and roast chicken, all cooked and prepared earlier that morning for you by local providers.
Then it's the time to head to the bar grab a cold drink and sit back and relax on the beach or the boat and take in the picturesque scenery.
The afternoon will conclude with a relaxing Eco Tour, cruising the calm shallow aqua water spotting Dolphins, Dugongs,Turtles and other marine life. Take something away with you as you learn from the full commentary explaining the history of the Island, local marine life and habitat.
Duration: 5 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note there are no Credit Card facilities or EFTPOS on board, so please bring AUD cash with you if you wish to purchase anything form the bar or joint the snorkeling tour.
- All participants wanting to join the guided snorkeling tour MUST be able to swim.
- All participants snorkeling will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to entering the water. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from joining the guided snorkeling tour.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 65 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Morning tea at check in
- Lunch - Fresh Healthy
- Afternoon tea - Fresh fruit
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Boom netting
- Wet Suit hire
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Guided Snorkeling and Fish Feeding Tour - Optional pay on arrival fee of $20 pp
- Entry/Admission - Tangalooma Wrecks
Newport Marina, 158 Griffith Rd, Scarborough QLD 4020, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Dolphin Wild Island Cruises in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.