Hike the World-Heritage listed Blue Mountains National Park. Immerse yourself in the local flora and fauna. Explore epic waterfalls, scenic lookouts, and massive rock overhangs.
• Hike the World-Heritage listed Blue Mountains National Park
• Witness the amazing Wentworth Falls from above and below
• Immerse yourself in the beautiful Australian bushland
• Learn about the history of the Blue Mountains and Australia
• Descend the largest outdoor staircase in Australia
• Spot local wildlife
• Journey like a local on the scenic Blue Mountains train
• Meet like-minded travellers looking to make a difference
• All the money raised goes to help kids in need!
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Emu Trekkers, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
Be part of the Emu Trekkers experience, hike and explore Australian landscapes whilst raising money to help kids.
Stop At: Wentworth Falls, New South Wales 2780 Australia
Descend the highest outdoor staircase in Australia. Built over 100 years ago.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Blue Mountains, Katoomba, New South Wales 2780 Australia
Hike in the UNESCO World Heritage Listed Blue Mountains.
Duration: 5 hours
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise us if you are taking any medication or have any physical or other limitation that might affect your participation in the activity
- Minimum age is 13 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Closed walking shoes required
- Bring appropriate clothing (it is generally colder in the Blue Mountains than in Sydney)
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Transport by local train to and from the Blue Mountains (if required)
- Entry/Admission - Wentworth Falls
- Entry/Admission - Blue Mountains
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Donation to the charity (optional)
300 Elizabeth St, Surry Hills NSW 2010, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Emu Trekkers Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.