Experience a kayaking adventure into the wild with dolphins, migrating whales, turtles, rays and many other wildlife in a national park location only accessible by 4WD vehicles. Sunshine Coast's hidden gem, Double Island Point is thriving with wildlife, highlighted with breathtaking remote beaches that give you an amazing sense of freedom and crystal clear tropical waters that make spotting easy. Feel the thrill of the great beach drive on an all inclusive tour. This is a must for anyone looking for a lifetime experience with the wild! Includes, 4WD great beach drive experience, equipment hire, guided kayak and wildlife tour, and national park entry fees, pictures on request.
About This Deal
Depart Rainbow Beach in specialised 4X4 vehicles, travel via the Great Beach Drive and along the spectacular wind swept, towering coloured sand cliffs.
Experience the thrill of a 4X4 beach tour into the Great Sandy National Park.
Breathtaking pristine beaches > an amazing sense of freedom.
Arrive at the tropical paradise, Double Island Point.
Spectacular headland buzzing with marine life including dolphins, whales, turtles & rays.
Equipment set up and safety/instruction briefing on the beach.
Casual guided paddle taking in the stunning natural views and local marine life.
See local Bottlenose dolphins feeding and playing up close in the area.
Whales on migration passing by, putting on a show or resting in the bay.
Spot the different types of turtles and rays in the crystal clear waters in the protected Marine Park..
Get a unique view of the Double Island Point Lighthouse from the water.
Return trip along the Great Beach Drive back to Rainbow Beach.
• Epic Ocean Adventures, 1/6 Rainbow Beach Rd, Rainbow Beach, Queensland 4581 Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please bring what you would usually bring to the beach e.g: towel, sunscreen, water, camera, change of clothes, snacks.
- Departure times vary daily as a result of tide times to access Double Island Point along the Great Beach Drive. Please reconfirm for specific departure times.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Please notify reservations if any flu like symptoms are experienced in the week before departure.
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- National Park fees
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Epic Ocean Adventures, 1/6 Rainbow Beach Rd, Rainbow Beach QLD 4581, Australia
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/1/2021 - 3/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Epic Ocean Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.