Stand up paddle boarding Noosa the ultimate day trip where you can experience a tropical paradise buzzing with wildlife and a thrilling 4X4 beach adventure. This unique stand up paddle tour takes you deep within the Great Sandy National Park to Double Island Point that can only be accessed at low tide along the beach and is ideal for all levels of stand up paddle boarding in a secluded and pristine Marine Park environment.Expect to see many of the local wildlife on your Noosa stand up paddle adventure with many turtles (Six of the world’s seven marine turtle species can be found here) often seen feeding and resting in the clear shallows of the lagoons and ocean are the Green Sea turtle, Loggerhead and Hawksbill turtle. Rays, Bottlenose dolphins, many different bird species, Humpback whales (over 35000 to pass this season) and soldier crabs in their thousands are also all frequent here.
What You'll Get
stand up paddle boarding Noosa the ultimate day trip where you can experience a tropical paradise buzzing with wildlife and a thrilling 4X4 beach adventure. This unique stand up paddle tour takes you deep within the Great Sandy National Park to Double Island Point that can only be accessed at low tide along the beach and is ideal for all levels of stand up paddle boarding in a secluded and pristine Marine Park environment.
• Epic Ocean Adventures, Noosa, Queensland 4567 Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Fully qualified fun instruction
- Equipment (specialised stand up paddle boards, wetshirt/ wetsuit)
- National Park fees
- Ferry fees
- Light refreshments
- 4WD Great Beach Drive experience
- Bottled water
1: The J Noosa, 60 Noosa Dr, Noosa Heads QLD 4567, Australia
2: Noosa Heads station, Noosa Heads QLD 4567, Australia
3: Pelican Boat Hire, 180 Gympie Terrace, Noosaville QLD 4566, Australia
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/1/2017 - 3/31/2020Monday - Sunday:06:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Epic Ocean Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.