Welcome to Island life - where things take time, drivers wave as they go by - or even stop for a chat.
Have a cuppa with some home-made treats before taking a walk down a country track where koalas snooze overhead or wake briefly for a feed.
Walk through the bush with your guide - through strangely shaped trees learning what makes that noise, whose tracks are those, and who left THAT little pile there? Look for small wallabies almost extinct on the mainland, a kangaroo found only on Kangaroo Island and a variety of other birds, plants and animals.
Break for lunch at a private bush camp and enjoy a delicious meal featuring King George whiting (local sea fish), fresh salads and fine South Australian wines.
At Seal Bay Conservation Park take a private tour among Australian sea-lions on a beautiful sandy beach. Watch pups nursing or playing in the surf, see old bulls bearing the scars of territorial disputes and learn about their unique breeding biology.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stokes Bay, Stokes Bay, Kangaroo Island, South Australia
Walk through a natural rock cave through to a beautiful sandy beach - a favourite of locals.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Duck Lagoon, Kookaburra Road, Kangaroo Island, South Australia Australia
Walk among the tall Eucalyptus trees in this beautiful natural lagoon. Look for koalas in the trees overhead and listen to the sounds of the birds overhead
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Lathami Conservation Park, Cassini SA 5223, Australia
Go for bush walk with your guide and look for the locals - kangaroos, wallabies, echidnas, goannas and look for the elusive Glossy Black Cockatoo
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Seal Bay Conservation Park, Seal Bay Road, Seal Bay, Kangaroo Island, South Australia 5223 Australia
Take a private tour on the beach and walk amongst the sea lions lazing around after days spent fishing. See pups playing and bulls disputing their territory.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking - i.e. vegetarian should specify ovo/lacto/vegan
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Free concierge service assisting with flights to Kangaroo Island and accommodation can be provided on request
- An additional guide is present on tours when guest numbers are greater than 6
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The duration of tour is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the pick-up and drop-off requirements
- Vehicles are raised 4WD/SUV style and therefore guests must be able to get up a couple of steps when boarding
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Airport or selected hotel pickup and drop-off
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Seal Bay Conservation Park
- Flights from Adelaide (daily exc Xmas) or Melbourne (seasonally from December 2017)
Kangaroo Island, Kangaroo Island, South Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
- Kingscote Airport, Kingscote, Kangaroo Island, South Australia Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Exceptional Kangaroo Island in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.