Travel to the west end - a huge wilderness in a series of conservation parks, a national park and wilderness protection areas. Break for morning tea en-route and learn about a century of conservation activities.
Explore the massive natural shapes of Remarkable Rocks - looking like some dramatic natural sculpture perched impossibly on top of a dome of granite emerging from the ocean.
Visit Admirals Arch - a coastal grotto where a large colony of long-nosed fur-seals swim effortlessly through the crashing waves.
Lunch today is a picnic enjoyed on the cliff tops or in the bush and consists of poached chicken, local cheeses, fresh fruit, a salad prepared on the spot and a choice of fine Kangaroo Island wines.
After lunch, get off the beaten path to explore some of the lesser known places seeking out more wildlife encounters. Depending on season, we visit "Grassdale" to experience some pioneer heritage or seek out kangaroos lazing in the field.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Flinders Chase National Park, South Coast Road, Kangaroo Island, South Australia Australia
Visit Flinders Chase National Park, a wilderness of over one hundred thousand hectares.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Admirals Arch, Cape du Couedic Road Flinders Chase National Park, Kangaroo Island, South Australia SA 5222 Australia
At Admirals Arch visit a Fur Seal colony resting on the rocks or frolicking in the surf under Admirals Arch, a spectacular coastal grotto
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Remarkable Rocks, South Coast Road Flinders Chase National Park, Kangaroo Island, South Australia 5222 Australia
Explore the massive natural granite sculptures of Remarkable Rocks, perched on top of a massive dome on the edge of the ocean.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking - i.e. vegetarian should specify ovo/lacto/vegan
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Free concierge service assisting with flights to Kangaroo Island and accommodation can be provided on request
- An additional guide is present on tours when guest numbers are greater than 6
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The duration of tour is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the pick-up and drop-off requirements
- Vehicles are raised 4WD/SUV style and therefore guests must be able to get up a couple of steps when boarding
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- National Park fees
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Flinders Chase National Park
- Entry/Admission - Admirals Arch
- Entry/Admission - Remarkable Rocks
- Flights from Adelaide (daily exc Xmas) or Melbourne (seasonally from December 2017)
Kingscote Airport, Arronmore Rd, Cygnet River SA 5223, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from other locations within a 30 km radius of Kingscote Airport. This excludes Penneshaw ferry terminal and accommodations and more remote locations unless on a private charter.
- Kingscote Airport, Kingscote, Kangaroo Island, South Australia Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Exceptional Kangaroo Island in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.