Cruise until sunset whilst looking for whales, Dolphins, Turtles & more. Enjoy snacks & a drink of bubbles as the sun sets.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ningaloo Reef, Off the North West Cape Yardie Creek Rd Ningaloo Marine Park, Exmouth Region, Ningaloo, Western Australia 6707 Australia
sunset Cruise looking for Wildlife- We often encounter Turtles, Dolphins and Humpback Whales when in Season
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 29 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Ningaloo Reef
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the EXMOUTH DIVE WHALESHARKS NINGALOO in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.