The day will start and end in the city where we will hop into the car and head north over the Sydney Harbour Bridge. We will begin with a walk up to an old lighthouse to enjoy 360 degree views of the ocean, beach and bushland.
We will visit at least three beaches where you have the chance to do as you please:
- Swim in the ocean
- Take a dip in the unique rock pools which protect you from the waves
- Walk to amazing lookouts
- Relax on the sand
After we have worked up an appetite it will be time for lunch at a popular local hot spot serving plenty of great food and drinks.
The day will finish with a one-hour kayak on a protected lagoon. The kayaking is beginner friendly and you have the option to join your guide in a double kayak if you are a first timer.
Come along on this tour if you are interested in:
- Spectacular views
- Quiet beaches
- Delicious food
- Going where the locals go
What to bring:
Swimmers and a towel
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palm Beach, Palm Beach, Pittwater, Greater Sydney, New South Wales
Walk up to the famous Barrenjoey lighthouse at Palm Beach. Enjoy 360 degree views of the ocean, marina and headlands.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Whale Beach, Whale Beach, Pittwater, Greater Sydney, New South Wales
Spend some time swimming, walking along the sand or sun baking in this picturesque beach.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Newport Beach, Barrenjoey Road, Sydney, New South Wales 2004 Australia
Walk along the sand, swim in the ocean or ocean pool, walk up to the lookouts, watch the local surfers
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Narrabeen Lagoon State Park, Wakehurst Parkway, Narrabeen, Warringah, New South Wales 2101 Australia
Kayak on Narrabeen Lagoon for 1 hour
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Entry/Admission - Narrabeen Lagoon State Park
Blacksmith, 116 Chalmers St, Surry Hills NSW 2010, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Fingerprint Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.