Hosted by Sydney locals, we'll delight you with our fresh take on Sydney's best eats, our local tips and secret menu items. Along the way we will point out our magnificent architectural and cultural history. Delicious food, laughs and friendship are always on the menu with a Forkabout Tour.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Central Railway Station, Eddy Ave Haymarket, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
This is our starting point close to Surry Hills. Wander this culinary hot spot with a local guide. Sampling along the way a variety of delicious and surprising specialities. Bring along a bottle of drinking water and a healthy appetite.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Snacks - We will sample 5-6 foods from vendors along the walk.
- Alcoholic Beverages
40 Chalmers St, Haymarket NSW 2000, Australia
2 to 3 hours
Surry Hills Library, 405 Crown St, Surry Hills NSW 2010, Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Forkabout in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.