Discover beautiful Fraser Island with a Fraser Dingo 3 Day Tagalong Tour and be part of a unique and unforgettable 4WD adventure! Take turns driving a 4WD in a tag-along led by our experienced and knowledgeable guide. Swim at pristine locations such as Lake Birrabeen, Eli Creek and Lake Allom. Stop for photo ops at the Maheno shipwreck and the Pinnacles on the Seventy-Five Mile Beach. With comfortable Beach House accommodation at night (with great food, dorms and hot showers!) it's the perfect balance between adventure and comfort!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fraser Island, Hervey Bay, Queensland Australia
3 Day Tagalong Tour (Departs Fridays):
Walk under the rainforest at Pile Valley, the heart of Fraser Island
4WD on 75 Mile Beach to Indian Head
Float in the sparkling waters at Champagne Pools
Swim, splash or take a tube ride at Eli Creek
Take photos at The Maheno Shipwreck and coloured sands
Adventure along 4WD tracks to the secret Lake Allom and swim with the turtles
Relax, play and swim at the beautiful blue Lake Birrabeen
Relaxed, friendly and loads of fun
Private beach house with dorm rooms at Happy Valley on Fraser Islands Eastern beach
Great fresh food with loads of vegies! We cater for vegetarian, vegan, lactose free and gluten free
Toilets, hot showers, barbecue
Beach access: relax in the pristine water and white sands, play a game of beach volleyball, enjoy a guided beach walk (wildlife spotting at night, see the sun rise over the ocean in the morning)
Take part in Fraser’s legendary pink Tagalong and drive a PINK 4WD
Eco Certified tourism operator, all vehicles are carbon offset!
Experienced knowledgeable lead guide
Meet like-minded travellers and see all the sights
Duration: 3 days
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour departs Hervey Bay Fridays
- You will receive an information email 2 days before departure, this is how everything is organised for the tour. Make sure you answer it!
- No off-road driving experience necessary, you will be briefed and shown the correct methods. There is no pressure to drive, you are more than welcome to be a passenger!
- Drivers must be 21 years or over, with an open license (automatic transmission)
- Driver safety briefing 7:30am the morning of departure (no pick-ups provided for this briefing)
- Passengers only need to be a minimum of 18 years of age (tour not appropriate for children)
- Passenger only? Meeting at 08:30am if you are driving your own car to our office (free parking!), or pick ups available from selected locations
- Returns approx 6:15pm Sunday (accommodation drop offs available for free)
- Trip itinerary can vary depending on weather and unforeseen circumstances i.e. access closures. Our guides reserve the right to make the best call for passenger's safety and comfort
- You will be stopping by the shops at 09:00am the morning of departure if you wish to buy alcohol or snacks.
- You can bring on the tour only a small backpack, there is not enough space in the vehicles to bring suitcases/travel backpacks! Luggage storage available for $20.
- If less than two vehicles on the tour, the lead guide is the only person legally allowed to drive the vehicle. Alternative accommodation is possibly used without notice.
- Minimum numbers are required for the tour to depart.
- Sleeping Bag essential (sleep packs available for hire for $15 (sleeping bag, under sheet, & includes a free tote bag you can keep!)
- Day bag with swimwear and a change of clothes
- Warm clothes (Island can get cold at night time in winter)
- Big smile
- Alcohol and snacks if you wish
- A sense of adventure!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guided 4WD Adventure with Eco Certified tourism operator Fraser Dingo 4WD Adventures
- See the best Fraser Island has to offer
- Barge transfers and all required permits
- The opportunity to drive an automatic PINK 4WD on Fraser Island
- Driving is optional, come along as a passenger and enjoy the ride
- Free pick up from 08:30am from selected locations (for the non-drivers only)
- Free car parking for your own vehicle at our office while you are away
- Accommodation on Fraser Island
- Volunteers on site to help out with cooking and cleaning
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Fraser Island
- There is no room for suitcases/travel backpacks! Luggage storage available for $20.
- Linen not provided. Bring your own sleeping bag or hire one for $15 (get a free tote bag to keep)
6 Southern Cross Cct, Urangan QLD 4655, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free pick ups (passengers only) from: AUSSIE WOOLSHED, FLASHPACKERS HOSTEL.
Drivers are required to make their own way to our office for a 7:30am safety briefing.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Fraser Dingo 4WD Hire in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.