Join us for an amazing tour to one of most natural and ecological places of Victoria!
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: National Gallery of Victoria, 180 St Kilda Rd, Melbourne, Victoria 8004 Australia
Time to get on board to our Wilsons Promontory one day tour
Stop At: Mt Oberon Summit Walk, Mount Oberon Carpark Road, Wilsons Promontory National Park, Victoria 3960 Australia
A hike with bushwalking uphill experience (6.8 km return), arriving to the top of the summit and feel amused by the coast and offshore island views.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Tidal River Visitors Centre, 1 Ring Road, Tidal River VIC 3960, Australia
This stop is our designated stop for lunch (On Your Own), and then we begin our walk crossing the iconic Tidal River Bridge and getting into the bushwalking track (1.8 km) leading to our next destination.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Squeaky Beach, Wilsons Promontory Road, Wilsons Promontory National Park, Victoria 3960 Australia
Squeaky Beach is one of the most beautiful beaches walk of Victoria; white sand and turquoise waters, where you will be able to swim and walk listening its particularly squeaky sound (that's where the name comes from)
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Prom Wildlife Walk, Wilsons Promontory VIC 3960, Australia
Time to see some amazing Australian wildlife (Kangaroos, Wombats)
Duration: 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- Dress code is smart casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- National Park fees
- Entry/Admission - Mt Oberon Summit Walk
- Entry/Admission - Tidal River Visitors Centre
- Entry/Admission - Squeaky Beach
- Entry/Admission - Prom Wildlife Walk
National Gallery of Victoria, Southbank VIC 3006, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Fun Addicts in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.