Anyone can now experience the thrill of a surfing lesson at one of the area's best surf schools. You'll have fun, be safe and you won’t believe how easy it will be to get up and riding! Learning to surf is an amazing experience and an awesome thing to do while in Surfers Paradise. This surf lesson caters to ages 12 and up with dedicated children's lesson available during school holidays, all levels of fitness and no swimming abilities needed due to the safe location the lessons are conducted.
About This Deal
When you arrive at the The Spit, you will find us in The Surf Shack, located behind the Seaway Cafe. Just walk down between the cafe and the amenities block and come in the back gate.
when you arrive we will have a few minutes to check in and receive your equipment before we go as a group down to the beach to start the lesson. If you arrive more than 10 min past the meeting time the class may have proceeded without you and it will be to late to join in as you will not have your equipment.
Then we head down on the beach the instructors will run through some important safety procedures and surf techniques before you hit the waves for some real thrills and spills.
The instructors will try their best to get some photos of you but they will not compromise your safety for a selfie so please follow their instructions carefully if you want good pic's.
after the lesson you will go back to the shack to view the photos then a few high fives and you will be on your way with a smile on your face.
To help us get you on to the beach as soon as possible please arrive on time, be wearing your swimmers and ensure you have completed the medical form via the link in your confirmation e mail
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- IF YOUR HOTEL IS NOT ON THE LIST & YOU REQUIRE TRANSPORT, PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY WHEN BOOKING ON 1800 438 938. BY SELECTING "MY HOTEL IS NOT LISTED" WE WILL ASSUME YOU ARE MEETING US AT THE BEACH.
- Please provide your own swimwear
- Please refrain from bringing any valuables to the beach
- Minimum age for Group Surf Lesson is 12 years old.( Childrens only lessons availabel contact supplier)
- Please ensure that the phone number you provide us with is the one that we can contact you on, on the day of the surf lesson
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Pickup & drop-off from designated meeting spot FOR PARTICIPANTS ONLY. Contact us directly to arrange
- All equipment for use during lesson
- Fresh water outdoor showers available and basic change rooms
- Free all day parking,area not accessable by public transport.
- Commemorative photos on USB drive
- We are not able to offer pick up for children who require child seat
- Shuttle for spectators as seats are limited to participants
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Get Wet Surf School in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.