Take in the stunning views from your kayak as the sunrises on Sydney Harbour .
Go Sea Kayak on Sydney Harbour and escape from the urban life.
Let us unlock the door to the most picturesque piece of Sydney Harbour we will guide you along some of the most expensive waterfront real estate in the world before reaching Shark island a beautiful Harbour island with vantage points all the way back to the city CBD as the sun lights up the sky,
Our Guides are fully qualified professionals, you don't need any experience kayaking, they will conduct a thorough lesson before you pick up a paddle and strike the water. We use simple, super stable double sit on top sea kayaks that glide through the harbour waters easily.
All safety equipment is provided and we have a secure lock up area for your belongings.
Anyone from 5 years old and upwards with a sense of adventure can do this.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sydney Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
Explore one of the world's most beautiful harbours, Sydney Harbour by sea kayak on our fully guided experience. Sea Kayak to amazing Harbour beaches and islands and take in views of the Harbour Bridge and Opera House from your sea kayak.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Shark Island, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
Take in some of the most beautiful views of Sydney Harbour from Shark Island, a naturally stunning small island in the middle of Sydney Harbour
Duration: 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- All Safety Equipment provided
- Free Photos for download available after tour
- Secure storage for belongings
- Wetsuits in cooler months
- Entry/Admission - Shark Island
- Entry/Admission - Sydney Harbour
Point Piper Kayak & Sup Centre / Rose Bay Park, Cnr New South Head Rd & Wunulla Rd Point Piper directly behind the Rose Bay Police Station in Rose Bay, Park on the beach, Point Piper NSW 2029, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Go Sea Kayak at Byron Bay Pty Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need to Know
Fine Print and Helpful Information
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.