Take a Door to Door Shuttle from Cruise Ship Terminal at Circular Quay (Overseas Passenger Terminal) to Sydney International or Domestic Airport. Don't pay too much for a taxi or stand shoulder to shoulder on a crowded train with your luggage. Share the cost of the ride with other passengers in a comfortable minivan. Airport Shuttle is our most popular and cost effective transport solution. This service operates 7-days a week.
About This Deal
Supplier will email your pickup time from cruise ship terminal after the booking is made. Your pickup time will be set in accordance with your flight departure time.
Enjoy a simple and stress free journey from cruise ship (Overseas Passenger Terminal) to catch your domestic or international flight.
By pre-booking this service you will reduce the stress of getting from your cruise ship to the airport as your driver will be waiting for you outside the terminal ready to assist you with your luggage. This shared shuttle transfer offers friendly, efficient customer service at an affordable rate.
You will also receive our 24/7 emergency number in case there is a problem finding your driver.
Please provide us with your mobile phone number in order to contact you if the driver can't find you at the expected pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: cruise ship name, disembarkation time and departure flight details.
- Supplier will email your pickup time from cruise ship terminal after the booking is made. Your pickup time will be set in accordance with your flight departure time.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveller is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- One-way shared shuttle transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- All taxes, tolls and service fees
- Port pickup
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Transport from White Bay Cruise Terminal
Supplier will provide your pickup time after your booking is made. If you have not already specified, you MUST advise supplier as soon as possible your departure flight details (flight number and departure time) so that appropriate arrangements can be made.
Overseas Passenger Terminal
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/1/2018 - 3/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||03:30 AM - 11:30 PM|
30 to 60 minutes
Sydney Airport, Terminal 1 International, Terminal 1, Sydney International Terminal, Sydney Airport (SYD), Mascot NSW 2020, Australia - Sydney Airport (International or Domestic Terminal)
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Go Sydney Shuttle in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.