Enjoy a warm welcome to Adelaide with a morning city sightseeing tour followed by an in-depth walk through the iconic Adelaide Oval. Your expert guide shows you the city’s heritage buildings, lush green space, modern architecture and vibrant culture while sharing the history of Australia’s fifth largest city. Visit top attractions like St Peter's Cathedral, Light’s Lookout, the North Terrace and Haigh’s Chocolates. Top it off with an insider’s tour of the Adelaide Oval to get a close look at the famous sporting venue.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Victoria Square/ Tarntanyangga, Victoria Square, Adelaide, South Australia 5000 Australia
Pass By: Rundle Mall, Gawler Pl, Adelaide, South Australia 5000 Australia
Outdoor shopping avenue
Pass By: State Library of South Australia, North Terrace and Kintore Avenue, Adelaide, South Australia 5001 Australia
State Library of South Australia
Pass By: Holy Trinity Church, Adelaide, 87 North Terrace, Adelaide, South Australia 5000 Australia
Holy Trinity Church
Stop At: Haigh's Chocolates Visitor Centre, 154 Greenhill Rd, Parkside, Adelaide, South Australia 5063 Australia
Watch chocolates being created and sample of the best chocolate
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: St Peter's Cathedral, 27 King William Rd, Adelaide, South Australia 5006 Australia
St Peter's Cathedral
Pass By: Parliament House, North Terrace, Adelaide, South Australia 5000 Australia
Stop At: Adelaide Oval, War Memorial Drive, Adelaide, South Australia 5006 Australia
Join the guided behind the scenes tour of Adelaide Oval
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Professional Commentary by Driver/Guide
- Premium Air-Conditioned Touring Coach
- Hotel pickup
- Adelaide Oval Guided Tour
- Tea and Coffee at Haigh's Chocolates (N/A public holidays and weekends)
- Entry/Admission - Adelaide Oval
- Lunch (available to purchase)
- Hotel drop-off
Gray Line Adelaide Day Tours, 85 Franklin St, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not on the list please contact supplier on 1300 85 86 87 or by email directly to arrange. It is recommended that you contact supplier to reconfirm exact pickup time as this will vary depending on where you have chosen.
Stop AO18 King William Rd - West side, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Gray Line - Adelaide in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.