Step back in time to the 1850s in Sovereign Hill, Ballarat, Victoria where people from all around the world travel to try their luck at finding gold and making it rich. This is a fun day out for the whole family as you have hours at leisure to explore Sovereign Hill and all it's fun and interesting activities to help understand and learn how life was back in the "Gold Rush". Your ticket also includes entry to the Red Hill Mine tour and also the impressive collections at the Gold Museum.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ballarat, Ballarat, Victoria
Enjoy a comprehensive town tour of this gracious city with its exquisite gardens, noble statues and history.
Stop At: Sovereign Hill, Bradshaw Street, Ballarat, Victoria 3350 Australia
Visit Sovereign Hill which is an authentic recreation of an 1850's gold mining town.Try your luck at gold panning, witness original working conditions and demonstrations of early mining equipment and spend time exploring the township and shops.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: The Gold Museum, Bradshaw Street, Ballarat, Victoria 3352 Australia
Visit the gold museum which holds an impressive and valuable collection of gold nuggets, gold coins and priceless gold artefacts.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately with comfortable walking shoes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach and free Wi-Fi on board coach
- Entry/Admission - Sovereign Hill
- Entry/Admission - The Gold Museum
- Food and drinks, unless specified
14 Russell St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Gray Line Australia in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.