This is the tour you simply must do whilst in Sydney. With over 170 consecutive 5-star TripAdvisory ratings and run by locals, this all-inclusive tour gives you an authentic Aussie experience in the stunning world-heritage listed Blue Mountains. Business owner ‘Chapo’ grew up at the foot of the Blue Mountains before moving into the Mountains 25 years ago. Operating only small buses accommodating 13 or 24 people, guests are provided with an intimate and personal experience. Blue Mountains Day Tours is recommended by Sydney’s 5-star hotels and welcomes family and group exclusive bookings. Guides tell stories about Australia’s past including its discovery in 1770 and the arrival of the first fleet in 1788. Your day includes all rides at Scenic World, Featherdale wildlife park, breakfast, lunch, Three Sisters, a guided ferry ride back to Sydney under the harbour bridge, you’ll see spectacular cliff faces and waterfalls PLUS don’t forget the ever-popular breakfast with the wild Kangaroos.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Mountains National Park, New South Wales, Australia
You will start your day in the Blue Mountains National park seeing the wild Kangaroos. Enjoy your traditional Aussie bacon and egg roll, tea/coffee/juice with our breakfast with the Kangaroos. Following this you will enjoy scenic world (all three rides), lookouts, cliff faces, spectacular views, lunch at an Aussie pub, Featherdale wildlife park which is uniquely Australian and your guided ferry ride home.
Duration: 10 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements prior to your tour.
- Vegetarian, gluten free available, please advise at time of booking if required or you can communicate this to the team once booking has been confirmed. We provide fruit every day during breakfast. Please wear enclosed footwear and bring a jacket for inclement weather
- Be prepared to laugh a lot as our Aussie guides like to make people laugh :)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Sydney pickup
- Breakfast with the Kangaroos (This operates all year)
- National Park fees
- Lunch at historic hotel
- Guided ferry ride home
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Scenic World all three rides including the worlds steepest railway
- Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Entry/Admission - Blue Mountains National Park
- Alcoholic drinks
- Private purchases from gift shops
Traveler pickup is offered
We have regular 5 star hotels that we collect guests from every day. You may be asked to meet us at one of those locations which makes it much easier for our team to leave Sydney to see the wild Kangaroos.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Great Camping Adventures Pty Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.