Access to private property with tranquil surrounds and unique landforms. Wildlife observation and birdlife encounters are enjoyed giving sort after photographic opportunities.
Views from ridgelines give a birds-eye look over the local vineyards and rural precincts.
About This Deal
Bushwalk over tranquil bushland on private property. Trails lead from the creek line to the ridge top with extensive birds-eye views over the Hunter Valley Vineyards.
Participants are supplied with a basic backpack, walking pole, and self-guided trail map. The activity requires a moderate degree of fitness and agility as the walk is classified as grade 3 and has sections of steep paths with some rocky surfaces.
Participants will traverse 7.5 km which will take about 2.5 hours to complete. Enjoy a healthy outdoor activity observing a unique environment. It is likely you will encounter both wildlife and birds whilst walking in pristine bushland.
A fantastic experience as well as beautiful country walking over working farmland combining exercise and appreciation of the environment.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Safe return check. First aid stations on trail.
- Fees and registration at registration hut allowing for safe return check.
- Basic backpack and walking pole.
Amelies Pokolbin Mountain, 338 Pokolbin Mountains Rd, Pokolbin NSW 2320, Australia
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/5/2022 - 9/29/2022
|Wednesday:||08:30 AM - 11:30 AM|
|Friday:||08:30 AM - 11:30 AM|
|Saturday:||08:30 AM - 11:30 AM|
|Sunday:||08:30 AM - 11:30 AM|
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Greg Matthews in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.